• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who makes A-Arms for the Nytro

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
timbersled 800, z bros 1200, west cost sleds 650. Personally I would like to try the zbros but not happy about the price.

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
I like the ZBros, NM has a set on his and they are sweet.
CR Racing had a nice set at the sled show, I think he was asking $750.00. His looked very strong too.

Last edited:
W

Washy

Feb 14, 2008
Langdon
I went with a set of West Coast Sleds front suspension and it is really well built. Alot like the Timbersled but does not have the crappy spindle the timbersled kit has. The billet aluminum spindle is very nice. Also originally WCS kit was not going to have provisions for the sway bar, it now does.

J

jehay

Mar 15, 2008
camrose, alberta
ZBroz are only $925. Not cheep but probably the best you can get. I hear the Timbersled bend easy.

i have a set of timbersled a-arms on my nytro this is year 3. First year bent the ball joint bracket that bolts to the spindle. There was a update for it he sent me out a new set of spintles with alot beefer plate on the top. Never had a problem since. I would say timbersled is a fine choice!

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Bang for the buck I would go with the West Coast setup. Ran one last year and will be running again this year. Turns WAY better and has held up to abuse.

S

SNAFU

Nov 26, 2007
Calgary
ZBroz are only $925. Not cheep but probably the best you can get. I hear the Timbersled bend easy.

What do you mean by bend easy? Last season I hit a huge rock hard enough that I bent a stock spindle, wrecked a ski, and twisted the subframe. Stock A arms are still perfectly straight. This wreck was a bit extreme and may not be a great example, but I would rather bend an A arm than have to shell out $700 and a full weekend replacing a subframe. However, given the subframe design, maybe there is no way to protect it even hitting something at low speed.

Premium Features