• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

blowoff valves

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
Nice looking BOV. They finally came out with a 50mm. Wonder how much it is? The Tial 50mm is a popular choice.

B

boosted metal

Apr 4, 2008
kelowna,b.c
running alpine front mount, pistons ,rods,garret 28. I always had problems with flame out [rx1]. Bov in the charge tube and now the raceport bov off the side of the intercooler. Really hoping this will take care off the flame out during throttle chop, let you know

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
i ran a hks for 5 years worked great for me thats what alpine runs on there big boost sleds.it does make a high pitched noise on release of air that was really loud my buddies didnt like it so i would rip by them & let off the throttle:D:beer;

J

johnny be bad

Nov 26, 2007
in the getto
running alpine front mount, pistons ,rods,garret 28. I always had problems with flame out [rx1]. Bov in the charge tube and now the raceport bov off the side of the intercooler. Really hoping this will take care off the flame out during throttle chop, let you know

thats the problem im having. chop the throttle and stalls the motor, doesnt do it till boost gets cranked up.

Premium Features