• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 Ski Doo Summit 800 with trailer $5500

H
Dec 3, 2007
Washington
For sale is my 2004 Summit Highmark 800cc. The track length is 144" x 2". Has fox shocks up front. Great sled with 2600 miles. I am selling the trailer also. It's a 2006 Newman tilt bed trailer, 8.5' x 12'. There are 4 spare tires included. You can reply to post or call 488-8959 or 726-9081, ask for Jason. The sled is located in Eagle River. Thanks

H
Dec 3, 2007
Washington
Wrong

Robert, why would you not want me to sell the trailer? It's gone anyway!! I paid for my part of the insurance to have your sled fixed. It's not my fault you had the dealer install that expensive turbo, custom chassis, lightweight seat to name a few. Easy to add up too $2400 when you had them do extra S*** anyway. I'm sorry that the kitty cat didn't hold like that old SUMMIT. TOO BAD! I did you a favor so you could get the parts you wanted for your sled anyway. WHAT A FRIEND!

B
Nov 26, 2007
chill dude. i left the sled mostly stock. Paul ar earp cant even order that stuff. I think ur 800 is a nice sled. but really you asked a little much for it man:) O well. seasons almost over. see ya at A man.

B
Nov 26, 2007
I'm sorry that the kitty cat didn't hold like I did you a favor so you could get the parts you

you know why right... lol... you sled bounced off my track.. MY shocks took the blow. Its ok those were covered under the insurance. Although. if you want to buy the new zero pro for a rear shock Its up for sale. Im Moved over to a 08 skid.

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
chill dude. i left the sled mostly stock. Paul ar earp cant even order that stuff. I think ur 800 is a nice sled. but really you asked a little much for it man:) O well. seasons almost over. see ya at A man.

Cmon man youre one to talk. You were asking, what, $10,900 for your sled awhile back? That one made me laugh. Then a used hood for 650 until you decided to come to your senses and go to 500, which im surprised you got for it. Good grief man give the guy a break and let him ask what he wants, like others have done for you.

Premium Features