• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS: Polarized Goggles and sunglasses

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
It should work now. I have had plenty of orders going through. Try to copy and paste it:
powderhound

Or follow the link on this thread or in my signature.

M
Nov 27, 2007
Idaho
I would like to just make a quick comment. These goggles are great. I really like them.

Thanks to milehigh I had some issues and between him and Habervision I have gotten the replacement parts and the customer service was great.

Thanks again Milehigh.

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I would like to just make a quick comment. These goggles are great. I really like them.

Thanks to milehigh I had some issues and between him and Habervision I have gotten the replacement parts and the customer service was great.

Thanks again Milehigh.

Glad you like them and I am glad I could help you out!

BTW..

If you order before Monday use code SHIP75 at checkout and you will get FREE shipping with any order $75 and up!

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I totally spaced checking that. Right now you are going to have to cut the straps to get quick straps on there. No big deal if you keeps the quick straps on them.

I do know that for next year, it is in the works to have a goggle with a strap that will come off. Nothing in stone yet, but.....

Premium Features