• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo??? M8 all input please

T
Dec 10, 2007
Curious to see how the turbo 7/8's are doing. Seen a few around and ridden next to some (for a very short while:D).
Any input on setup pro's/con's, styles of kits, or whatnot would be killer!

Thanks,
T

H
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR.
I have had both the 7 & 8 turbos. The 8 has far exceeded my expectations. I have a boondocker kit with the ovs fuel system (fuel reg., fuel pump, relay, ovs fuel controller)it has been a great improvement from the past years as far a consitancy goes. I can't imagine riding anything without a turbo now a days.

H
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR.
I ride mostly in the trees. Some of my favorite riding is steep techical tree riding, and this sled performs excellent. Much better bottom end then the 7. I have mine clutched to engage real low so I can just creep through the tight trees like a tractor, and then when it's go time I let her spool. It really is a fun sled.

B
Dec 21, 2006
Taylor, Taylor, Taylor. Work your way up to a turbo. Pipe yours first. Look at the turbo for your next sled. If you are still set on boost, talk to Tony at Speedway Marine in Marysville. Low boost, but it will be set up so you can pull and ride. Let's ride next weekend.

Premium Features