• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bd turbo m1000 boondocker box???

P

promod631

Nov 26, 2007
Alberta,Canada
Becareful how much fuel you take away,I ate two pistons and cylinders, make sure you have enough fuel pressure when the boost is on.

ya taking fuel away slowly,the fuel pressure is between 40-45psi hopefully that will be close.hey promod 631 you have any #s you could pm me to get us on the right track???.we just finish a m8 night fire with areo/purelogic setup that is very impressive and easy to setup.

L
Dec 4, 2007
Red Deer, Alberta
If you dont mind sharing the settings you have, i would also like to know what you guys that have got the M1000 Boondocker turbo working, are setting the box too.

Just finished installing the kit and now gotta try and tune. any better starting point would be nice

Thanks
Jeff

has any body had any luck with this set up yet????please let me know thanks

check with greg at tartan in beaverlodge they have m 1000 with bd turbo that is supose to work good I have been also talking to echo in Edmonton they are building theyre own turbo and have found the same problem and won't release the turbo kit until they have it fixed I'm waiting until they have a kit.

P

promod631

Nov 26, 2007
Alberta,Canada
BD Numbers

Sorry Guys, could not make the bd setup work, changed over to Product tester setup, played in 4 ft powder most of the day, little rich at first, easy to lean down, Gootta say thanks to shain, Had a great day.

decided to scrap the bd box and a few other bd junk parts.talk to the purelogic guys on friday ,will be ordering their bd fix tomorrow. o and that m1000 bd turbo at tartan in beaverloge is my m1000 turbo.hey promod631 good to hear your sled is working well, i am just a "little" jealous :(

T

tube

Dec 3, 2007
Stony plain
the boondocker setup will work great if you buy the dual injector throttle bodies from cutler and use his fuel pump; scrap the msd pump and stock pump. i have a over 1000miles on this setup now and it is 100% flawless. it is as crispy and snappy as some of my big bores on the bottem end and never stops pulling on the top. no need to tune with bd box at all after initial setup; not even for extreeme altitude changes. just thought you shud know there are options. good luck let us know how it works out. :beer;

Premium Features