• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Land Grab Act at it again, please help

M
Jan 22, 2008
I know or hope most of you have already sent an email to Rick Larson voting against this crazy 2 million arce land closure to the people who work hard and want to play hard. But if not please go to the Arra website and spend three minutes typing in your name and address and clicking to send a letter to congress. Each email is counted up from both sides of the fence and it is close. On 3/11/09 is failed already but is right back in the house trying again. Tell every friend, relative, whoever likes to get out in the mtns and enjoy the land our grandparents died fighting for to help now before it is too late.
http://www.arra-access.com/arra/home.html

V
Jan 3, 2008
Eastern Wshington
Just do it

Done. Thanks Mccbrothers. Very easy. Fill in 5 blanks and click send. Everyone on here should be doing this.

25,000 hits on Long Hair Freaks stupid thread yet nobody has time to send a quick message to help save our riding/recreating lands. Maybe we deserve to loose it?......

C

Cat Bandit

Mar 4, 2009
lets keep this message on the top of the page! Keep people aware of whats happening!

lets keep this message on the top of the page! Keep people aware of whats happening!

No need to keep it on top. It is over. It passed the House today and will soon be signed by President Obama. :mad:

BTW, Rep. Cathy McMorris-Rodgers, and my Rep. Doc Hastings, are the only two reps from WA (eastern WA that is) that voted against this bill. All of the west side WA reps, including that loser Rep. Dave Riechart, voted FOR this crappy bill.

B
Jan 15, 2008
Covington, WA
I am so done already with this administration and the blanket party they have been throwing all of us lately (That's not to say W didn't do his share as well). Lying weasels!

OBAMA: I didn't know anything about the AIG bonuses.
DODD: Well maybe we did.
OBAMA: Look at the great job I am doing by pretending not to know about the AIG retention bonuses, America.
-Later_
OBAMA: Damn those AIG managers cashing those AIG bonus checks!

-Somewhere else in the senate-

BARNEY'S FRANK: fevery fody fthat I defide fis a fomophobe.

In his mind, sledders are probably fomophobes as well. Wake up America!

Premium Features