For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Currently: Not set.
C-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond repute
Default k guys need help on my 08 xp

Im about to order all the parts i need for the xp i picked up
ive used ronnies mail order on my rmk900 parts before, they were easy to deal with, and well the prices.....i dont know, their retail i guess.

im looking to buy both rh control arms and the rh shock and a hood and the piece the hood snaps on to.

is their any other places i should check out first? and when im replacing all the suspension will i need bushings for the arms and shock? or can i press my old ones out and use those or do they come with bushings allready in them??
all the help is appreciated thx!
oh and also where should i pick up a belt? im going to pick up 2 of them
and the silencer is no good anymore how are the hps cans? and do i have to tune when i change it?? thx!

Last edited by C-man; 09-30-2008 at 06:43 PM.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 09-30-2008, 06:51 PM
C-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond reputeC-man has a reputation beyond repute

oh and ps im in canada. if theirs any canadian places that sell this stuff, lemme know!

Old 09-30-2008, 07:55 PM
Basic Member
mandingo has a spectacular aura aboutmandingo has a spectacular aura aboutmandingo has a spectacular aura aboutmandingo has a spectacular aura aboutmandingo has a spectacular aura aboutmandingo has a spectacular aura aboutmandingo has a spectacular aura aboutmandingo has a spectacular aura aboutmandingo has a spectacular aura aboutmandingo has a spectacular aura aboutmandingo has a spectacular aura about

ever here of specialty sled's ? i'm pretty sure their in edmonton , they'll know what your after ,, what about your dealer ?