For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
General Snowmobiling Snowmobile related topics only

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 10:38 PM
Currently: magic mikes backcountry fan cooled adventures
rmkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond repute
Default word of advice to riders who get stuck and those who ride with riders who get stuck

well I was up riding this weekend and there were sleds stuck everywhere. there were alot of people working way to hard getting there sleds unstuck. I say spend the $70 and get a sno-bunje, I stopped and helped several people and told them to stop digging and I pulled them out with a bunje. if you have 2 or more you can pull most sleds out of most situations unless you are on a hill side trying to pull it up hill then you need 4 or more. just trying to help those in need since everybody who I helped said " I can't beleive how good they work"

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 12-31-2007, 12:16 AM
Currently: is it snowing yet?
Basic Member
mac900rmk is an unknown quantity at this point

I used my sled to sled snobunje this weekend and it worked awesome. I got it for xmas from my wife.
The first time I hooked it up and told my brother to be ready to hit the throttle when it pulls. I may have given it too much and he wasn't expecting that much of a pull. Pulled the sled out from under him . It was really funny but his sled wasn't stuck anymore. I was surprised that even with my sled on untracked snow I didn't burn in. When we both get the hang of it, I'll use the ski strap.

Please post pics of where/how you carry your sled-to-sled snobunje. I just hooked mine on my snoweliminators and around my tunnel bag. Doesn't move but it is in the way sometimes.

Last edited by mac900rmk; 12-31-2007 at 12:19 AM.

Old 12-31-2007, 12:23 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
cmantle1 has a reputation beyond reputecmantle1 has a reputation beyond reputecmantle1 has a reputation beyond reputecmantle1 has a reputation beyond reputecmantle1 has a reputation beyond reputecmantle1 has a reputation beyond reputecmantle1 has a reputation beyond reputecmantle1 has a reputation beyond reputecmantle1 has a reputation beyond reputecmantle1 has a reputation beyond reputecmantle1 has a reputation beyond repute

i wrap my buddies bunje around the bumper, works good and doesnt get in the way...

Old 12-31-2007, 12:36 AM
Currently: Criminal Justice Student, FVCC
Vboost has a reputation beyond reputeVboost has a reputation beyond reputeVboost has a reputation beyond reputeVboost has a reputation beyond reputeVboost has a reputation beyond reputeVboost has a reputation beyond reputeVboost has a reputation beyond reputeVboost has a reputation beyond reputeVboost has a reputation beyond reputeVboost has a reputation beyond reputeVboost has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the advice!!

Old 12-31-2007, 12:42 AM
Basic Member
J-Roc is a jewel in the roughJ-Roc is a jewel in the roughJ-Roc is a jewel in the roughJ-Roc is a jewel in the roughJ-Roc is a jewel in the roughJ-Roc is a jewel in the roughJ-Roc is a jewel in the roughJ-Roc is a jewel in the roughJ-Roc is a jewel in the roughJ-Roc is a jewel in the roughJ-Roc is a jewel in the rough

I can't seem to figure the hand one out. Seems to pull me more than the sled. I've seen them work, and know they do, but why can't mine work?

I store mine under my seat.

Old 12-31-2007, 12:49 AM
Basic Member
BowSheet has a reputation beyond reputeBowSheet has a reputation beyond reputeBowSheet has a reputation beyond reputeBowSheet has a reputation beyond reputeBowSheet has a reputation beyond reputeBowSheet has a reputation beyond reputeBowSheet has a reputation beyond reputeBowSheet has a reputation beyond reputeBowSheet has a reputation beyond reputeBowSheet has a reputation beyond reputeBowSheet has a reputation beyond repute

You don't really have to pull to have it work well. All you really have to do is get into position by leaning back and stretching the bunjies. Have the stuck guy throttle it out, and you sit down.

Old 12-31-2007, 09:23 AM
Currently: Is in deep thought... Not really but it sure makes me sound smart.
Basic Member
NWGooser has a reputation beyond reputeNWGooser has a reputation beyond reputeNWGooser has a reputation beyond reputeNWGooser has a reputation beyond reputeNWGooser has a reputation beyond reputeNWGooser has a reputation beyond reputeNWGooser has a reputation beyond reputeNWGooser has a reputation beyond reputeNWGooser has a reputation beyond reputeNWGooser has a reputation beyond reputeNWGooser has a reputation beyond repute

I have had lots of practice with our hand-held with me, my wife & daughter. Just get in position start to fall/lean back on the count of 2 & have them ride out on the count of 3. With two bunjies you can do amazing things to a stuck sled. I've found that the hard part is convincing other people to give it a try.

Old 12-31-2007, 09:35 AM
indy28 has a reputation beyond reputeindy28 has a reputation beyond reputeindy28 has a reputation beyond reputeindy28 has a reputation beyond reputeindy28 has a reputation beyond reputeindy28 has a reputation beyond reputeindy28 has a reputation beyond reputeindy28 has a reputation beyond reputeindy28 has a reputation beyond reputeindy28 has a reputation beyond reputeindy28 has a reputation beyond repute

Just got one for Christmas (sled to sled and my bro got the D-handle). Can't wait to try it out this weekend. 5 days to we hit West.

Old 12-31-2007, 11:51 AM
Currently: on the dark side...
Basic Member
Fordman has a reputation beyond reputeFordman has a reputation beyond reputeFordman has a reputation beyond reputeFordman has a reputation beyond reputeFordman has a reputation beyond reputeFordman has a reputation beyond reputeFordman has a reputation beyond reputeFordman has a reputation beyond reputeFordman has a reputation beyond reputeFordman has a reputation beyond reputeFordman has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you had to be 60 years old to use a sno-bunge?

Old 12-31-2007, 12:53 PM
Currently: New femur and a new knee and more metal in hip!!
up-high has a reputation beyond reputeup-high has a reputation beyond reputeup-high has a reputation beyond reputeup-high has a reputation beyond reputeup-high has a reputation beyond reputeup-high has a reputation beyond reputeup-high has a reputation beyond reputeup-high has a reputation beyond reputeup-high has a reputation beyond reputeup-high has a reputation beyond reputeup-high has a reputation beyond repute
Old 12-31-2007, 01:07 PM
Currently: 927 Trygstad producing ear to ear grins all day!
Basic Member
H20SKE has a reputation beyond reputeH20SKE has a reputation beyond reputeH20SKE has a reputation beyond reputeH20SKE has a reputation beyond reputeH20SKE has a reputation beyond reputeH20SKE has a reputation beyond reputeH20SKE has a reputation beyond reputeH20SKE has a reputation beyond reputeH20SKE has a reputation beyond reputeH20SKE has a reputation beyond reputeH20SKE has a reputation beyond repute
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 12-31-2007, 01:09 PM
Basic Member
Cyle has a reputation beyond reputeCyle has a reputation beyond reputeCyle has a reputation beyond reputeCyle has a reputation beyond reputeCyle has a reputation beyond reputeCyle has a reputation beyond reputeCyle has a reputation beyond reputeCyle has a reputation beyond reputeCyle has a reputation beyond reputeCyle has a reputation beyond reputeCyle has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-31-2007, 01:58 PM
Currently: Back under my rock
Basic Member
Cheekster has a reputation beyond reputeCheekster has a reputation beyond reputeCheekster has a reputation beyond reputeCheekster has a reputation beyond reputeCheekster has a reputation beyond reputeCheekster has a reputation beyond reputeCheekster has a reputation beyond reputeCheekster has a reputation beyond reputeCheekster has a reputation beyond reputeCheekster has a reputation beyond reputeCheekster has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-31-2007, 02:06 PM
racingpit has a reputation beyond reputeracingpit has a reputation beyond reputeracingpit has a reputation beyond reputeracingpit has a reputation beyond reputeracingpit has a reputation beyond reputeracingpit has a reputation beyond reputeracingpit has a reputation beyond reputeracingpit has a reputation beyond reputeracingpit has a reputation beyond reputeracingpit has a reputation beyond reputeracingpit has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-31-2007, 03:12 PM
Basic Member
EastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-31-2007, 03:29 PM
Currently: Come on SNOW!!
K.Materi has a reputation beyond reputeK.Materi has a reputation beyond reputeK.Materi has a reputation beyond reputeK.Materi has a reputation beyond reputeK.Materi has a reputation beyond reputeK.Materi has a reputation beyond reputeK.Materi has a reputation beyond reputeK.Materi has a reputation beyond reputeK.Materi has a reputation beyond reputeK.Materi has a reputation beyond reputeK.Materi has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-31-2007, 03:36 PM
Borderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-31-2007, 04:43 PM
Basic Member
CSV has a brilliant futureCSV has a brilliant futureCSV has a brilliant futureCSV has a brilliant futureCSV has a brilliant futureCSV has a brilliant futureCSV has a brilliant futureCSV has a brilliant futureCSV has a brilliant futureCSV has a brilliant futureCSV has a brilliant future

Click Here to Register

Old 12-31-2007, 04:47 PM
Currently: Hangin out
Meatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-31-2007, 04:47 PM
Currently: Hangin out
Meatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond reputeMeatman has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-31-2007, 05:26 PM
Currently: recovering
cowkiller has a reputation beyond reputecowkiller has a reputation beyond reputecowkiller has a reputation beyond reputecowkiller has a reputation beyond reputecowkiller has a reputation beyond reputecowkiller has a reputation beyond reputecowkiller has a reputation beyond reputecowkiller has a reputation beyond reputecowkiller has a reputation beyond reputecowkiller has a reputation beyond reputecowkiller has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-31-2007, 06:00 PM
Currently: Still posting Pic's and good info...where it can still be edited.
Banned
Good to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond reputeGood to Go has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-31-2007, 06:22 PM
rmkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond reputermkboxer has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-31-2007, 06:29 PM

Click Here to Register

Old 12-31-2007, 09:20 PM
Premium Member
Thanked 2,961 Times in 1,618 Posts
winter brew has a reputation beyond reputewinter brew has a reputation beyond reputewinter brew has a reputation beyond reputewinter brew has a reputation beyond reputewinter brew has a reputation beyond reputewinter brew has a reputation beyond reputewinter brew has a reputation beyond reputewinter brew has a reputation beyond reputewinter brew has a reputation beyond reputewinter brew has a reputation beyond reputewinter brew has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register