For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Fouled Plug Stuff not directly related to snowmobiles. ATVs, trucks, hunting, sports, boating etc. Please keep it clean.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2019, 07:10 AM
Currently: Let 'er SNOW!!
Timbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond repute
Default European Heatwave Breaks Records

The headline reads: Europe heatwave breaks records in Germany, Czech Republic as region sizzles

I was just wondering . . .

Is it coincidence that the heat wave is hitting at the same time the Dems all opened their big mouths at the debates?

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Timbre For This Useful Post:
kcj1317 (06-27-2019)
Old 06-30-2019, 06:19 PM
Currently: ACTIVELY defend your right to ride.
Polaris & Montana Moderator
Thanked 8,280 Times in 4,768 Posts
Scott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

I don't know, but as a side note... I just got back from 10 days in Italy and I will tell you it was AFRICAN hot there.
Holy crap.

It was never below 70% humidity.

Started out about 85 while we were in Venice. Then it crept up to upper 80s when we got to Pisa and Florence.

Assisi wasn't bad because it rained, and it felt amazing.

Rome was in the low 90s. That was pretty toasty.

Took the bullet train back past Venice, up to Udine and Triesta...98°.

Then we went to Verona. 102.

The last day was in Udine, where is was 106°.

It was pig hot. Instantly sticky.

We had to hike from the train station to our hotel on the last evening before or flight home.
15 minutes of pulling my luggage and wearing a backpack... Just 15 minutes and my shirt was soaked. My wife took a pic... SOAKED.

I haven't sweated that much since my days of being a college mascot in a bear suit or grinding out wrestling practices.

Ambassador for:
FB & IG: Scott Stiegler

Check out these cool products:

Last edited by Scott; 06-30-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:
MountainTrashCat (07-02-2019)
Old 07-01-2019, 12:49 AM
Currently: currently looking for work to support my habit
bholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond repute

I blame Obama

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 07-01-2019, 12:24 PM
Currently: Check out my new site:bennyfifeaudio.com
Jean-Luc Picard has a reputation beyond reputeJean-Luc Picard has a reputation beyond reputeJean-Luc Picard has a reputation beyond reputeJean-Luc Picard has a reputation beyond reputeJean-Luc Picard has a reputation beyond reputeJean-Luc Picard has a reputation beyond reputeJean-Luc Picard has a reputation beyond reputeJean-Luc Picard has a reputation beyond reputeJean-Luc Picard has a reputation beyond reputeJean-Luc Picard has a reputation beyond reputeJean-Luc Picard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bholmlate View Post
I blame Obama
Don't forget Crooked Hillary.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 07-02-2019, 04:48 AM
Currently: Trump is a troll
Thanked 3,600 Times in 1,807 Posts
Mafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are starting to come around!

Member of South Dakota Snowmobile Assn.

Support the sport you love, join a club & get involved!

Remember, Pig & Elephant DNA just don't splice

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 07-02-2019, 08:04 PM
Currently: Trashing the dirt bike
First SnoWest Premium Member
Thanked 3,879 Times in 2,569 Posts
MountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
I don't know, but as a side note... I just got back from 10 days in Italy and I will tell you it was AFRICAN hot there.
Holy crap.

It was never below 70% humidity.

Started out about 85 while we were in Venice. Then it crept up to upper 80s when we got to Pisa and Florence.

Assisi wasn't bad because it rained, and it felt amazing.

Rome was in the low 90s. That was pretty toasty.

Took the bullet train back past Venice, up to Udine and Triesta...98°.

Then we went to Verona. 102.

The last day was in Udine, where is was 106°.

It was pig hot. Instantly sticky.

We had to hike from the train station to our hotel on the last evening before or flight home.
15 minutes of pulling my luggage and wearing a backpack... Just 15 minutes and my shirt was soaked. My wife took a pic... SOAKED.

I haven't sweated that much since my days of being a college mascot in a bear suit or grinding out wrestling practices.
It’s true. You haven’t sweated until you have worn a mascot costume. The alcohol funny car I used to work on was sponshured™️ By Reese, and I agreed to wear the Peanut Butter Cup dude costume at a display we were doing. It wasn’t even that hot, and after 5 minutes I was pretty much soaked like I had gone for a swim. So I believe you it was hot and muggy there.....

Reduce Reuse Destroy

Old 07-04-2019, 09:41 PM
Currently: ACTIVELY defend your right to ride.
Polaris & Montana Moderator
Thanked 8,280 Times in 4,768 Posts
Scott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTrashCat View Post
It’s true. You haven’t sweated until you have worn a mascot costume. The alcohol funny car I used to work on was sponshured™️ By Reese, and I agreed to wear the Peanut Butter Cup dude costume at a display we were doing. It wasn’t even that hot, and after 5 minutes I was pretty much soaked like I had gone for a swim. So I believe you it was hot and muggy there.....
During college football games, I treated it like wrestling practice.
Was extremely active and pushed it hard. Loved the grind.
Got nearly the same cardio as wrestling. But achieved the same sweat. Usually lost about 10 pounds of water during the games. To sweat off ten pounds when I was only 5'7" and 130 pounds was a heck of an achievement.

Ambassador for:
FB & IG: Scott Stiegler

Check out these cool products: