For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Arctic Cat: M Series 2005-2011, all models in the M-series chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2019, 02:31 AM
Currently: KEEP AN EYE OPEN WHILE YOU SLEEP
KMMAC has a reputation beyond reputeKMMAC has a reputation beyond reputeKMMAC has a reputation beyond reputeKMMAC has a reputation beyond reputeKMMAC has a reputation beyond reputeKMMAC has a reputation beyond reputeKMMAC has a reputation beyond reputeKMMAC has a reputation beyond reputeKMMAC has a reputation beyond reputeKMMAC has a reputation beyond reputeKMMAC has a reputation beyond repute
Default CRAZY I KNOW

Does anyone know someone or have a wiring schematic method to eliminate ALL of the EFI and power valves and mechanical reverse on a 2008 M1000?
I am very interested, every time I look at the wiring on this 1000 I find new flaws. Most it seems,, to do with the EFI side of the wiring, after much deliberation I am going to put carbs on. I know,,, mid range lean spot. Thinking about that for a while resulted in a question posted either here or the 1M site.
The question was, if I put a small notch/groove in the needle mid range would that solve the lean spot problem and the answer was yes, it will allow enough fuel in mid range to cool, (fatten the engine up enough to keep cylinder temp down). So, that is what I will do to the carbs I will purchase.
There must be a way to either loop some of the circuits or add something to
absorb the electrical charge. Not a master mind but rather some one who figures stuff out a different way. Ya know, one less thang...

Last edited by KMMAC; 04-08-2019 at 02:41 AM.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 04-08-2019, 07:13 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Mike from langley has a reputation beyond reputeMike from langley has a reputation beyond reputeMike from langley has a reputation beyond reputeMike from langley has a reputation beyond reputeMike from langley has a reputation beyond reputeMike from langley has a reputation beyond reputeMike from langley has a reputation beyond reputeMike from langley has a reputation beyond reputeMike from langley has a reputation beyond reputeMike from langley has a reputation beyond reputeMike from langley has a reputation beyond repute
Default 08

Put a boondocker on it. Fuel it any way you want. Simple lever on the reverse if yours is broken. Full exhaust and controller, they rip.

Rate this post: Yes | No