• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Togwatee - Continental Divide GPS file

S

SpyderRyder

Aug 4, 2014
Fort Collins
I'm headed to Togwatee later this week. Finally got around to creating a Google Earth overlay that I can import into my Garmin GPS. Can someone see if the link below allows you to download? Does it look reasonably close?

[deleted reference]

Last edited:

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
The State has all the trail systems on geopdf...I use with the Avenza map phone app. Go to this web site down load the snowmobile maps you want to ur computer. email to yourself...download free Avenza app. open ur email the map will download/opem...select to save to Avenza....bam done. can have 3 free maps on Avenza or as many as you want if you pay for the service...

http://wyoparks.state.wy.us/index.php/snowmobile/snowmobile-maps-trails

Last edited:

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
So I finally got to use the Snowy Range Trail Map on my phone. Its friggin awesome. Way better than my Garmin only because it shows the snowmobile trail exactly like the paper map. Crazy it even works in airplane mode allowing you to conserve your phone battery. Track, mark and save your secret play areas plus can forward to your friends in case you're not going with...

Premium Features