• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ipod earphones staying in ears in helmet

R

ronmexico78

Feb 28, 2008
I ride with an ipod and always find my earphones/earbuds are always falling out. Anybody found any style of earphone or earbuds that work better than the ones that come with the ipod?

Especially when i put my helmet on, i have to put it on carefully to make sure the buds stay in my ear.

G
May 29, 2008
shadow of the cascades
I had same problem w/ my ear buds. I found a pair of low profile ear buds made by philips that hang over the top of your ears that stay in tight throuout all day rides. I bought mine at:D Fred Meyer under 20$

N

nathaniel11

Sep 26, 2003
Marshall, Mn
search tobe gear on here they are coming out with a helemet with built in speakers. They look pretty sweet . I already got one in on order

B
Nov 26, 2007
yeah. Check Into the Do-Rock Made by Tobe. Im getting 20% off [ Cost] at AMDS for it. Thx Nick. 140$. This will help me as I ride with glasses. makes it hard for ear buds. so Built in speakers. Hey thats always a +

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
ToBe is definitely the way to go. I'm going to be ordering one before winter. Nothing like a little Disturbed playing in your ears to get you pumped up to climb that mountain. :D

Sammy

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2007
Stony plain, Alberta
I use skull candy with my ipod. These have the sound isolating earbud that help to keep external noise down while riding. They aren't perfect but find they do stay in place and have great sound quality.

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
link

does anyone have a link to the helmet with the speakers?

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
^^ The plug type for Race car drivers. or the custom molded ones that musicians use but your talking close to $700 for those

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
I use skull candy with my ipod. These have the sound isolating earbud that help to keep external noise down while riding. They aren't perfect but find they do stay in place and have great sound quality.

I have tried a ton of speakers and found out that the skull candy works the best for canceling the outside sound and staying in your ears. They sound good too.

summitbound

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Benalto , AB
Ear Bud's

I use Skull Candy ear bud's while riding my Sport bike,you can still hear the engine revving,but still sound alright. I have not been out sledding with them yet.

Premium Features