• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trax "movie"--terrible

Tride

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2010
Bozeman MT
Well, I was the sucker and paid money to buy the movie. I like to watch things like that while I work out. Basically it's a promo for all the manufacturers. 90% talking about their kits. 10% riding. Poor video quality. Awful music. It would have been an ok youtube video, but to charge money for it is ridiculous. Save your $$$. Jethro's videos are far more entertaining.

U

Uncle Bob

Feb 15, 2011
took the words right out of my mouth, like a commercial you watch once and throw it away after, not much motivation while i'm on the tred mill

J
Dec 27, 2010
Heber utah
Well, I was the sucker and paid money to buy the movie. I like to watch things like that while I work out. Basically it's a promo for all the manufacturers. 90% talking about their kits. 10% riding. Poor video quality. Awful music. It would have been an ok youtube video, but to charge money for it is ridiculous. Save your $$$. Jethro's videos are far more entertaining.

Thanks man! I'll try to keep them interesting but the older I get, the less I want to be hurt - kinda makes it hard to keep videos interesting ha ha

Premium Features