For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Arctic Cat: Proclimb M 2012 and beyond

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2016, 01:28 PM
Currently: Motor Boating
Phizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Boondocker Sidekick Turbo for PC

Has anybody heard if Boondocker plans on putting out a SideKick Turbo for the PC?? With the price at $3999 for the Axys and practically zero tuning requirements, sure would be nice to buy a turbo out of the box, install, and ride.

"Work Hard and stay Humble"

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 01-13-2016, 03:40 PM
Currently: NoMercy4Powder
JDUB39 has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB39 has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB39 has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB39 has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB39 has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB39 has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB39 has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB39 has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB39 has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB39 has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB39 has a reputation beyond repute

I commented on their latest youtube video where they explain all of the new technology & features asking them when they'd have a reasonable price for the cat guys... They said they're working toward a sidekick version for cats & doos for next season.

They told me that if you mention your concern, they will give you the existing kit at a discount...

*Fingers crossed*

The Following User Says Thank You to JDUB39 For This Useful Post:
Phizzer (01-13-2016)
Old 01-13-2016, 03:48 PM
Phizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond reputePhizzer has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting...The plug and play capabilities is the most intriguing part for me.

Old 01-21-2016, 08:46 AM

Looks like the Turbo Kit for the PC's are on sale for $3999....OHHHHH BOY. Do I turbo or big bore?!?!

The Following User Says Thank You to Phizzer For This Useful Post:
dgibbons (01-27-2016)
Old 01-21-2016, 11:52 AM
Currently: Not set.
goridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond repute

Better wait! Bet they are blowing out the current kits so they can release a sidekick next year. Unless of course you want to run higher boost and fuel controller, then it probably makes sense to grab one now

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 01-24-2016, 12:24 AM
Currently: turbo m8
kcdavidak has a reputation beyond reputekcdavidak has a reputation beyond reputekcdavidak has a reputation beyond reputekcdavidak has a reputation beyond reputekcdavidak has a reputation beyond reputekcdavidak has a reputation beyond reputekcdavidak has a reputation beyond reputekcdavidak has a reputation beyond reputekcdavidak has a reputation beyond reputekcdavidak has a reputation beyond reputekcdavidak has a reputation beyond repute

Phizzer . Lots of options to build a kit that will work for you . Don't rush , take some time and think about your needs . I run two different boondocker kits and both provide lots of power . Look me up tomorrow I'm doing a tune up on the 10 I'll be in or near the shop all day

The Following User Says Thank You to kcdavidak For This Useful Post:
Phizzer (01-27-2016)
Old 01-24-2016, 03:01 AM
Currently: Working,
Thanked 2,719 Times in 1,764 Posts
WyoBoy1000 has a reputation beyond reputeWyoBoy1000 has a reputation beyond reputeWyoBoy1000 has a reputation beyond reputeWyoBoy1000 has a reputation beyond reputeWyoBoy1000 has a reputation beyond reputeWyoBoy1000 has a reputation beyond reputeWyoBoy1000 has a reputation beyond reputeWyoBoy1000 has a reputation beyond reputeWyoBoy1000 has a reputation beyond reputeWyoBoy1000 has a reputation beyond reputeWyoBoy1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Heard they where supposed to come out next month

The Following User Says Thank You to WyoBoy1000 For This Useful Post:
Phizzer (01-27-2016)
Old 01-27-2016, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdavidak View Post
Phizzer . Lots of options to build a kit that will work for you . Don't rush , take some time and think about your needs . I run two different boondocker kits and both provide lots of power . Look me up tomorrow I'm doing a tune up on the 10 I'll be in or near the shop all day

I'll have to stop by sometime!! I am down in the Seattle shipyard doing some work, but when I'm back North I'll make sure to do so. You have a BD kit on a 800 PC don't ya Dave? How's it work for you?

Old 01-27-2016, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoBoy1000 View Post
Heard they where supposed to come out next month

That would be sweet!!!