• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Difference between Summit X and Summit SP

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
Looking at picking up a 2014 XM, what's the differences between the X and SP model? From what I can tell looks like shocks and bar set-up is about it.

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
how come are you getting off of the 1100T and getting on a xm?
<mytubeelement data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"hd1080","fshd":true,"onlyNotification":false,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":false,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":true}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{"loadBundle":true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
how come are you getting off of the 1100T and getting on a xm?
<mytubeelement data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"hd1080","fshd":true,"onlyNotification":false,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":false,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":true}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{"loadBundle":true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

I will still be riding the 1100T this year, XM will be my Dad's new sled he's finally getting rid of his Yamaha Apex. I had an Xp before my 1100T so excited to see what the new XM's are like.

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
I will still be riding the 1100T this year, XM will be my Dad's new sled he's finally getting rid of his Yamaha Apex. I had an Xp before my 1100T so excited to see what the new XM's are like.

gotcha.... i was just curious. i almost got an 1100T instead of the xm. i had never rode one and dont know anyone with one, so its hard to justify buying it without ever riding it. everyone complains about the weight, but my *** is big enough to throw it around haha. id still like to get some time on one at 10000 feet.

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
gotcha.... i was just curious. i almost got an 1100T instead of the xm. i had never rode one and dont know anyone with one, so its hard to justify buying it without ever riding it. everyone complains about the weight, but my *** is big enough to throw it around haha. id still like to get some time on one at 10000 feet.
The power is super addicting makes you totally forget about the weight which is not that bad to begin with. I'm running about 250hp and dropped about 40pounds off my sled makes it pretty fun. Im interested in seeing how the XM performs been thinking of switching to a turbo XM next season.

S

skidoo_guy

Nov 26, 2007
Bismarck, ND
My 13 sp has a temp gauge with bars, not the actual number though. I don't think the x has the number either though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Premium Features