• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 XP 800 163" X pkg F/S

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
2009 XP 800r 163" w/ over $2400.00 in extra's

-Boss Seat
-MBRP Can
-SLP cold air intake.
-Full RMI vent kit
-Skid plate
-Cover
-Spare belt
-Original quick clickers
-Riser & Tunnel bag
-Racers Edge gas can quick strap mount kit
-2 yr warranty

Clutching is fully dialed in, I send it to Racer's Edge (Baker) and he completly re-worked the clutching and gearing before the sled was every rode. 104p chain, 20 tooth top gear, pin's, springs etc. Original belt looks as new.

4 gallons of oil as well.

Only 280 miles, in perfect shape.

Located in Kelowna BC

$12,500.00

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
100% Black.

It's currently clutched for Revelstoke, which is pretty much the same throughout the interior. The Quick Clickers and Helix give you plenty of quick easy tuning.

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
are sleds really that much in canada???? no wonder all the sleds sold at heydays go to canada.. WOW

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Check out his history, Casey does his sleds up right and if you talk to anyone that has purchaced a sled from him they are all extreamly happy. I would buy it but am going to wait to buy a turbo yamaha after he builds it then rides it for 250 miles before putting it up on the site for well under the price to mod and or build. In my opinion I would be jumping all over this black beauty.

Cheers,
Dave

C
Nov 26, 2007
castlegar bc
haha just dont forget you pay taxes and a 200 RIV Fee at the border.. its best to put that you paid less than you did. lol :beer;

No riv fee on Doo's.

Made in canada, left canada, returning to canada. No RIV.

Mine was exempt from the fee when I brought it accross. Nice bonus! I thought i had to pay it!

Chaz

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
Pics

Don't know how to post pic's on here so for those that requested pic's, pm me you email addy.

Cheers.

This is a Canadian model, full warranty, bought and supported local economy.

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
No riv fee on Doo's.

Made in canada, left canada, returning to canada. No RIV.

Mine was exempt from the fee when I brought it accross. Nice bonus! I thought i had to pay it!

Chaz

When I brought back my doo across the border they nailed me with the RIV fee.

Toppers for you.

Premium Features