• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Posting photos

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
I’m not really tech savy but I didn’t have any problems posting photos from my i phone before this forum was updated. What gives? Is this site still being updated or is it done? I’ve been through all my sttings in my phone that i can find. This is lame.

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
I’m not really tech savy but I didn’t have any problems posting photos from my i phone before this forum was updated. What gives? Is this site still being updated or is it done? I’ve been through all my sttings in my phone that i can find. This is lame.

The update will be an entirely new platform.

They are building it now and hope to have it functional in a couple more weeks

Sorry for the inconvenience, but the new platform is super easy to post full size pictures

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont

I can upload photos from my Android just fine. I haven't tried with an iPhone.

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Sweet

The update will be an entirely new platform.

They are building it now and hope to have it functional in a couple more weeks

Sorry for the inconvenience, but the new platform is super easy to post full size pictures

Awesome. Sounds good. I have figured out how to make pictures smaller but they still don’t post. Looking forward to the new platform.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Anything to do with IMAGES is sketchy right now.
Hang in there.
2 weeks to go and we should be solid once again.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I’ve Been viewing from my iPhone in safari and posting photos with Tapatalk for 3 years now.

Nothing has ever been hard or changed in any way.

Just post with a couple words then instantly find the thread in Tapatalk by viewing “participated” threads.

Edit post and add pictures.
No resizing, no BS

Doesn’t do the stupid “link” either.

Just a nice clear big photo.

Like this.

464c725ece3e3550b4a8138cffd8db6f.png

Last edited:
Premium Features