• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Some things can't be explained

H
Jan 28, 2004
A farmer was sitting at the bar looking very depressed. The bar tender began asking him what made his so upset.....
Farmer: Some things just can't be explained
Bar tender: C'mon mac, gimme a try
Farmer: I'll tell ya but you have to understand....some things just can't be explained
Bar tender: I've heard everything.
Farmer: Well...I was in the barn milking bessie, and just about the time I got a good amount of milk in the pail she kicked the bucket over. So I tied her leg to the post in the barn.
Bar tender: That's nothing to get up set about.
Farmer: There's more...I commenced to milkin and she kicked the bucket with her other leg, so I found anothe rope and tied that leg to another post.
Bar tender: Bet that'll teach her.
Farmer: Wait....there's more(looking down at his glass)
I went back to milking her and she up and whacked the bucket with her tail. I was so mad, I tell you!
I went looking for another rope to tie her tail to the rafters but couldn't find one so I took my belt off and used that. Cinched her up good.
With my belt off, my pants were loose and fell down, just then my wife walked in the barn...
Ya know.....Some things just can't be explained!

Premium Features