• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Still no HP numbers?

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
140 hp according to the guys in the AC, Doo and Yami threads. We'll see how the power gets to the snow though ;)

S
Oct 16, 2008
There is another thread regarding this. Dynoport has a production 2011 and will be hitting the dyno next week as well as testing performance add on's. My guess is 145-150 range.

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
140 hp according to the guys in the AC, Doo and Yami threads. We'll see how the power gets to the snow though ;)

After riding the sled, I would have to say that it is the most impressive 140hp I have ever felt. I'll take it any day of the week.

Last edited:

Ask Yourself

Lifetime Membership
Mar 14, 2008
If this sled runs anything close to what i rode last spring. I don't give a rats *** if DT dyno's it at 45HP it is going to take the mtn. sleds to a whole new level.. The sled kicks *** and I ride a 09 turbo... So dyno THAT.....

G
Dec 20, 2007
Three Forks, MT
I didn't get to ride one, but I can't imagine it makes less hp then the 2010 engine.

Should we have a poll?

My official guess is 154 hp.

I would like to see more bottom power then the 09-10 motor. The 09s I rode always seemed a little soft on low end torque

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I absolutely LOVE my 05 900 :eek::D but all the reviews I keep reading saying how strong the new Pro is sure make me want to demo-ride one sometime this season if I can just to see what they are all about.....:face-icon-small-hap

WestMont

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Florence, Mt.
I didn't get to ride one, but I can't imagine it makes less hp then the 2010 engine.

Should we have a poll?

My official guess is 154 hp.

I would like to see more bottom power then the 09-10 motor. The 09s I rode always seemed a little soft on low end torque

My guess is that it will be under than 150 but then again maybe not. 145-147. I thought that the suspension, ride, and control stood out a lot more than the power.

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
I absolutely LOVE my 05 900 :eek::D but all the reviews I keep reading saying how strong the new Pro is sure make me want to demo-ride one sometime this season if I can just to see what they are all about.....:face-icon-small-hap

Currently accepting down payments for a 5 minute spin........that's if I can get myself off the sled.....Good Luck on riding mine..... HA HA ...money talks.....

PS: You had you're chance...you could of went up in April with us....

MURFDOG

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2008
The power is amazing! Up the ramp and into the back of my truck at the dealer, Ya baby:lol: It took every bit of skill I could muster to not launch through the cab. Seriously, this is going to be a fun sled to ride can't wait!

Dec 15, 2008
Why are you so worried about it? Like your going to leave it stock anyway.

Actually not even getting one this year. Gonna run the 08 700 another year. Just am looking ahead. I have given up on a lot of the aftermarket money pits so I would probably leave it stock. The cost to gain ratio is way too high on most aftermarket stuff plus the re-sale is already bad enough before you hack on it. If I do anything aftermarket it would be a PG turbo. At least then you know your getting something for your money.
I hope the new motor feels and runs as strong as they did in the spring. You never know how much they have to de-tune them to meet emissions when it comes to the production sled. As long as we're making a guessing game out of this I'll go with 148.

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
The power is amazing! Up the ramp and into the back of my truck at the dealer, Ya baby:lol: It took every bit of skill I could muster to not launch through the cab. Seriously, this is going to be a fun sled to ride can't wait!

Great! I just bought a sled deck and am selling the trailer. Now I'm scared to load it! Can I get a restrictor plate for loading?

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Currently accepting down payments for a 5 minute spin........that's if I can get myself off the sled.....Good Luck on riding mine..... HA HA ...money talks.....

PS: You had you're chance...you could of went up in April with us....

hahaha $$$$$:face-icon-small-sho

I don't remember hearing about that trip till after it happened???

Hey Sean, meet me up at Section 3, we can make that happen!

Bag

Seth actually ;)

And ya, we are always up section 3... would be great to meet up some time:D:beer;

Last edited:

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
hahaha $$$$$:face-icon-small-sho

I don't remember hearing about that trip till after it happened???;

What do you mean you didn't know, you were drooling all over it the day before. Ha Ha

I'll meet you up there at Section 3 with Bagger. We'll have Pro RMK's all over the place.
I wouldn't mind trying out that 900 of yours either.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
What do you mean you didn't know, you were drooling all over it the day before. Ha Ha

I'll meet you up there at Section 3 with Bagger. We'll have Pro RMK's all over the place.
I wouldn't mind trying out that 900 of yours either.

Oh chit... I must not have been paying attention then, I don't recall hearing about a next day test ride, lol.

I went in to Owens today to see when I can get my sled in for a preseason and clutching service... they had an Assault 155 all set up on display next to a 'naked' RMK 155.... if these things run good, I think its going to be a banner year for Polaris:D

Premium Features