• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Phazer questions

G
Nov 30, 2007
I got back into sledding this year,and the Phazer was my choice of sleds , simple and dependable. No I do not want a larger engine! With that said.
We were riding some trails last night, which is unusual
For us, and noticed the sleds like to dart around a lot, has the cure for this been found.?
Also we managed to break off a scratcher,yep we reversed and forgot the damned things! I would like to replace them with the cable ones, which brand seems to be the choice.

Thanks Guys for the Help

F

freeflorider

Mar 29, 2010
In the koots...bc
Phaser issues

Great little sled but I found that with mine too. Problem I found was the ski stance is to wider or narrower (there adjustable) then the rest of the ski tracks on the trail hence the darting.
As for the cable scratchers...avoid them I found they do not work as well as the wire ones. To much bending and flexing so now they sit in my shop.

C
Nov 29, 2008
Great sleds unless you are in real steep & deep ... have 3 mtn lites + FX + RTX versions. Check out ty4stroke.com for lots of info about issues, fixes, mods, etc.

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
x2 on simmons. put the standard gen1 simmons skis on there it will cure the darting. gen2 or 3 are way too hard to turn i would stay away from those.

Premium Features