• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Struggling with the new forum format

R
Nov 26, 2007
East Chester Idaho
I don't know about this new deal, it's gotten so complicated that it's almost like a job. We've got about as many categories as members so everyone scatters like Quail. I wasn't sure if this should even be posted here, there's probably a new forum format category. I see the new thanks thing went away, I hope that went to the tits on a bull section. I know you have to try some things to see if they're liked or not so I'll be a good sport but I'm predicting that some of this stuff will end up in the Fouled up as a football bat section.

BTW, I'm waiting for an e-mail so I'm killing time but I see 4 of you are browsing the Dumpster section, how bored do you have to be to do that?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
sorry christopher but it seems to be a mess the last week or so.
Your absolutely Right.
This transition is going to be UGLY as all the changes are implemented on a daily basis for the next month or so.

There is just no way to get from here to there without some degree of pain and confusion.

The only alternative is to CLOSE THE ENTIRE FORUM down, rebuild everything, then reopen it several weeks later, and that is not an option that has been presented to me.

People will ALWAYS RESIST CHANGE.
No matter for the better or for the worse.
It is just a part of human nature to want things to stay the same.

Change is UNSETTLING, and as you see your beloved forums going through a LOT of change right now, it can leave you feeling like your no longer on top of everything.

HANG IN THERE.
The destination will be worth the journey!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Just curious, why so many changes? Are you trying to provide health care as well?:D
Did you ever take the opportunity to read that thread that I sent you a PM about that lays out the future course for SnoWest?

Might be worth your time if you didn't.

Premium Features