• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Why is SW calling them snowmachines now?

B
Dec 31, 2007
Lolo, MT
The new headings on the main forum page are SnowMembers, SnowMachines, SnowTalk and SwapMeet.

What's with "snowmachines"? In honor of Todd Palin and Alaska? Is "mobiles" a gay word now?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
SIMPLE.

Looking for a topic name that started with SNOW to keep it consistent across all the forums.

Its not set in stone by any means.

Give me a better suggestion.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
The new headings on the main forum page are SnowMembers, SnowMachines, SnowTalk and SwapMeet.

What's with "snowmachines"? In honor of Todd Palin and Alaska? Is "mobiles" a gay word now?

That is what they really are, doncha know?;);) Don't Alaskans just say "Ski-dooin"?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Your going to see a bit more of that in the future as we try a bit harder to keep threads on topic and prevent some of the hijacking that has been going on.

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
SNOW Mobiles

SNOW Machines

SNOW ??????

Gimme a suggestion
Sleds
Sledding

And I hate it when threads get hijacked....
Why just the other day I was reading a thread about Shponsursheep and the next thing you know there was a guy posting pictures of his NMFH so I decided I would post a picture of a group of people who I've never met.
So after I finished sweeping out the enclosed trailer I decided to wax the camper and get it ready for the winter camping season.

Does anyone know what would cause a lawnmower to pulsate real bad when its running?
My neighbors lawn mower does this real bad and I swear I'm just going to go out there one of these days and...Wait a minute...What was this about?
bunny.jpg

trees.jpg

Premium Features