• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WHAT??? Presidential Candidates

F
Dec 1, 2007
NORTH BEND
Here Here

You said it brother! I guess all you need is a clever gimick anymore. Heard Obama's ol lady complain about paying back her student loans....aint that a hoot! Both her and the candidate went to the finest schools Prickston,Columbia..she makes over $300k a year and whines about paying for her own freaking education. Who's going to pay? Some dumb-*** hillbilly who makes $25k a year? It's going to be a long summer.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
As low as Pres. Bush's job approval rating is (32% last I noticed), our 3 fine candidates have spewed forth from the lowest rated senate in history with a 18% job approval rating. Fantastic.:(

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
I wonder what it was like back in the day when you voted FOR a President instead of against the worst candidate? Must have been nice. EW

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
I can't believe we are even considering a candidate who won't even acknowlege the US flag!!! And IS from the sand box... you frigin peace lovinnn Fag's are ruining this country!!!

I just got back from a class. The instructor made it very clear that we have forgotten already.. liberals questioning what we are doing?? we are showing you we will not put up with a ***** that tries to intimidate. Maybe every day we should show the towers being hit. that will remind you ****kers about liberty and who WE are... Man I get spun up over this...

I am proud of everybody over there fighting so I can be free.. I am thank-full I completely support OUR troops. I don't care why we are over there oil or terrorist's just kick the Shat out of em and come home...

Its All F***ed !!!!

that tries to intimidate. quote]

I agree 100% and no tolerance for terrorist's,
but who are we fighting again?????
And if we wore fighting for oil why is it way over $110 a barrel now???

IMAO this war is costing us our economy and world respect!!!
Dollar has lost 30% of its value to other currencies now.
I heard the war to date is costing over $500,000 per house in America.
who's paying for this??? And what have settled?

Mark my words there WILL NEVER BE ANY RESOLUTION IN THIS WAR OR IN IRAQ........Nothing good can come of this......
Don't take me wrong!!!!!!!

I pray that I am wrong.......and I am not that religious by any means!!!!

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
it's not just a war that's making us tank. look at all the government subsidies that are out there...and I'm not talking for low income folks.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Hey Cristian,

110,306,000 occupied homes in the United States Houses

times $500,000 dollars per house would be:

$55,153,000,000,000 or $55 Trillion dollars. The entire GDP of the country is only $13 Trillion.

I think your numbers might have been off by a 100X (2 factorial) or so.

Anti Spending Site Stats

Last edited:
Hi Wade,

I said "I heard" so they are not my numbers nor did I care to look it up, because it makes me sick to my stomach that we can spend this kinda money....when we can't hardly take care of our self!!!!

Not looking to start a online war here but I am just fustrated at it all...here some number to be bothered by...

The US budget for Iraq in FY 2007 came to $4,988/Iraqi. This is triple Iraq's per-person GDP. It's like spending $121,000 per person ($484,000 per family of 4) in the US.

The war is costing $720 million a day or $500,000 a minute, according to the group’s analysis of the work of Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph E. Stiglitz and Harvard public finance lecturer Linda J. Bilmes.

billions, trillions, bottom line it will cost us forever think of all the soldiers that can't work or even worse leaving families behind!!!!!!!

bad stuff anyway you look at it,
Christian

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Might seem cheap, if the world looses access to Middle East oil.

The US budget for Iraq in FY 2007 came to $4,988/Iraqi. This is triple Iraq's per-person GDP. It's like spending $121,000 per person ($484,000 per family of 4) in the US.

What the heck does that mean? Where did you get that "fact"? Talking about stretching statistics.

By your math, a six pack of beer in Iraq costs like $240, in the United States. :)

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
What if John McCain picked Condoleza Rice as a running mate?

By your math, a six pack of beer in Iraq costs like $240, in the United States. :)

Hi Wade,

I see your point but again not my numbers or my math,, I am not that smart....but its getting a little out of hand don't you think? With spending, deaths and what is coming from this? Who are we defending and for what??? I am still confused on who we are actually fighting other than pissed of Iraq'ies that are retaliating agaist the American troops........I guess I am way out of my element here but something needs to change....in which direction I don't have a clue nor cleaver enough to know.....

If I had the ansewer with no morals I would run for President.

Christian

here is what I saw
www.zfacts.com/p/447.html

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Was Iraq is probably a mistake. I'll agree with you on that. Now that were there though, we need to make sure it doesn't become another crazy fundamentalist Muslim outlaw country. I also believe that it's a crime that the entire free world doesn't get together and put an end to dictators. But, were do you begin, and who decides where it ends?

We should have focused on Afghanistan first.

It's a mess, and were in the middle of it. A lot of mistakes were made, but being attacked made all possible.

Interesting website, the guy likes to play to many math tricks to make his point for my liking. Rule of thumb, when someone starts using grandiose statistics to make his point, he's lying.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
"Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. 14% of people know that."

- Homer Simpson

W
Mar 14, 2008
alaska
my opinion

for what it is worth,

there are no good choices for president this year, no matter how you look at it, we are going to lose.
this is the election that will go down as having to choose who you think will do the least amount of damage while in office. or you could vote to let clinton in so she can get the rest of the silver ware she left, and maybe some new furnishings for her home lol.

Iraq, that could be viewed so many diff ways!

I think that the first mistake made was attacking our country, cities, people, and all the collateral damage that came from that. sorry to all the folks that feel they are discriminated against because of thier race, or religion, but it is your "kind" that made so many good americans turn racist because of the hijackings and the subsequent attempts to infiltrate our country.

Was going in to iraq a mistake, absolutely not! Was afghanistan a mistake, absoultely not!
Was this campain managed properly, i say no, should have gone in, and completely crippled thier economy, put them on thier knees, and treated the country as a "conquered state" and taken total controll untill the "bad seeds" were taken care of.

On the other side, when considering what has been accomplished there;

I would invite anyone to look at the vietnam war, and compare casualties for one day of that conflict to the "total loss of life in iraq"
this war has been considerably different!

If the clintons had taken out osama bin laden when they had the chance, this war possibly would never have happened, but that is supposition on my part.

Vote for the best of the worst, and hope that we dont take it in the rear when it is all said and done.

Premium Features