• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

UNBELIEVABLE!!! How low can one go!!!

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
This makes me feel safer in Los Angeles. Stuff gets stolen all the time at trailheads here in CALI but for someone to take stuff from a rider in distress is very wrong..

Please advise what state I should NEVER visit.

Last edited:
C
Mar 15, 2018
"Karma" would be these two low life getting caught in an avalanche later in the day and this young lad the only one to witness it but unable to dig them out because they stole his shovel and probe.

R
Feb 26, 2008
I commented online about this. I believe its a fabrication. I spent all day Saturday at this junction(fun run checkpoint). Its a flat treed area next the the junction. Maybe a total elevation change of 2 ft on the north side.
The south side has maybe a ten to twelve foot elevation change. But its heavily treed and flat and not really anywhere to ride. I can say there was not a single track off the south side of the road within a 1/4 mile of the junction.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
So could this be lying cuz he left the stuff in the parking lot? Why would he take off his backpack on the road when his sled is down the hill? Did he walk up and set his helmet on the trail?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Premium Features