• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 xp slp skis

Summit8

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2001
Fairview, MT
Haven't heard of it, try em. Have 7" Slydog Powderhounds on my 09. Work allright, haven't tried anything else I guess.:face-icon-small-win

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I have a 08 xp with a 154 track. I got a set of almost brand new slp tri keel 2 skis my question was has anybody used tri keels on a xp and if so what did ya think

SLT,s - PP,s or Mohawks?

I bought an 08 brand new in 07, it was hard to handle while climbing, crossing other lines that were more hard packed would throw you. Put on a set of slt's and the problem was cured. Slt's are smaller and cut through the snow much better when sidehilling.

J

joshua335

Nov 26, 2007
Calgary, AB
I ran powder pro's on my last XP and liked them. Now with this XP I tried SLT's and absolutely hated them... I'm thinking because I'm running Timbersled rear skid and puts more ski pressure. The front end cuts too much in the snow and will sometimes throw me over the handlebars. Now I'm running Polaris Grippers and these skis are amazing. Highly recommend!

Premium Features