• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Impulse nytro seat options

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
What are the seat options for the Impulse Nytros. Looking to see some pics please. thx

AA

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
My wife made my seat which is far better than it was stock, If she had not made me one I would have bought one from Paul. I rode Pauls with the WRP seat and it was really nice, it sits up nice and high and is really comfy too.

Motleyone

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Pullman,WA
Search my threads to see the seats I make for the Impulse. I've sold 35 so far with no complaints. They are top quality. Here's a pic of my sled with the seat I make.

IMG_1070.jpg

Last edited:
M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
try the skinz seat...give them a holler...adds an little height, and is a great seat...typical fit and finish is perfect from them...

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
i do not think that skinz seat will work on a impulse.

If someone has one in Minnesota, I am certain, they would make something work for it...they are just that kind of people!!!

I would be happy to coordinate something if someone has some contacts...

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Does Mountain Mod or Boss make a seat that covers the entire gas tank?

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
just got a note from someone at Skinz, who is pretty certain their new seat will fit the Impulse tank without a problem...

However, it might be worth getting someone at impulse to either send a tank to, or if there is a Impulse kit in Minneapolis area, I am certain the Skinz folk would make it work if it doesnt...

T

TApeX_07

just got a note from someone at Skinz, who is pretty certain their new seat will fit the Impulse tank without a problem...

However, it might be worth getting someone at impulse to either send a tank to, or if there is a Impulse kit in Minneapolis area, I am certain the Skinz folk would make it work if it doesnt...

Keep us updated on whether or not it will fit. I would get the seat if itll fit the tank later down the road... :beer;:beer;

T

Tookes

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage
I love my MO seat, :eek: :D get the firmest foam and your set. He does great work.

Search my threads to see the seats I make for the Impulse. I've sold 35 so far with no complaints. They are top quality. Here's a pic of my sled with the seat I make.

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Ohhh.. thought you were looking into getting the baddest kit on the snow for a second.. I dont think she will leave ya for buying a seat Duke;).

I bought a new Yamaha today, she almost left me :rolleyes:

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
Impulse race kit with 3071 and standalone and then worry about the seat and wife later. I can talk to your wife, some how i convinced mine i needed a new impulse turbo for my sled.I talked about a m10 with her here and there And now funny thing is she now is trying to convince me i need a m10. lol

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
I think I'm going to leave this one mostly stock, the 3071 is too big.

Premium Features