• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lets see your old twins and triples...

S
Dec 8, 2009
Osceola, WI
IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

This is my little brothers 1998 Arcticat Powder Special. When My dad bought this a few years back it was a racing machine from Neid Enterprises in Terrace BC. This is me on it on the top of George Mountain just South of Prince George BC It is only has a 136" so a little tough in the mountains, but at Neid Enterprises this sled had a bunch of extras put on it. This sled keeps up to my 02 Mountain Cat, and stays close to my Dads 04 King Cat. If you notice the hole in the hood remember this NEVER LEND YOUR SLED TO SO CALLED FRIENDS!
391.jpg

T

Team Wild

Aug 13, 2008
Belgrade, MT
Thats the stock tunnel. I had a tin bender in town bend me an extension out of aluminium. I used conduit to make the running board ends. I got a deal on snowelimintors for a 1M and trimmed them to fit. It turned out alright.

moonshiner

Lifetime Membership
Jan 13, 2008
Yankton, SD
Here is my 98 Powder Special 600, still trying to get all the kinks worked out, had not been run in 2 years before I got it last month!

sled.jpg

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Evolution of a ZR

Start with a mid-ninties ZR 700. When I deemed it a donor sled it had a 141 Ekholm tunnel, Fox clicker shocks, lexan hood(destroyed soon after) and a 790 Bigbore from PSI.

attachment.php

Throw in a '99 Snopro for updated parts....

attachment.php

Ended up with the first incarnation. Basically a dry run for what I was hoping to build.

attachment.php

This is the end result. Heart of a '94 ZR 700, body of a '99 Snopro, a little facelift and my '06 REV can't hold a candle to it. For a naturally aspirated sled, this builds almost as much trackspeed as my dad's M-Series Cutler 1 Liter.(150 CE vs a 156 CE)

attachment.php

136-3660_IMG (Small).JPG KR-Beforeteardown.jpg Frisbee - Felix (Small).JPG rb094.JPG

arcticcatwill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Lewiston, id
Start with a mid-ninties ZR 700. When I deemed it a donor sled it had a 141 Ekholm tunnel, Fox clicker shocks, lexan hood(destroyed soon after) and a 790 Bigbore from PSI.

attachment.php

Throw in a '99 Snopro for updated parts....

attachment.php

Ended up with the first incarnation. Basically a dry run for what I was hoping to build.

attachment.php

This is the end result. Heart of a '94 ZR 700, body of a '99 Snopro, a little facelift and my '06 REV can't hold a candle to it. For a naturally aspirated sled, this builds almost as much trackspeed as my dad's M-Series Cutler 1 Liter.(150 CE vs a 156 CE)

attachment.php

Beautiful work, no joke, way to keep the old gens killing.

B
Nov 27, 2007
Rovaniemi, Finland
My projects during years:
First one AC Bearcat 440 -97 with tuned Rotax 583.
bearcat+small.jpg

Next one was for wife:
AC Cougar -97 with stock Rotax 583. After that changed Bearcat's Rotax to this and put twin pipes etc.
cougar.jpg

After thes I bought Crossfire 7 -06 so another sled was more just for building and fun. And to drink some beer and to hang around in carage ;D
AC ZRT 600 -97 with Wildcat based 790 big bore, custom diy 162" chassis, DD, M-series hoods etc... Fun project!

Somewhere during building process:
IMG_0022.jpg

Last picture just before sold it:
main.php

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
My projects during years:
First one AC Bearcat 440 -97 with tuned Rotax 583.
bearcat+small.jpg

Next one was for wife:
AC Cougar -97 with stock Rotax 583. After that changed Bearcat's Rotax to this and put twin pipes etc.
cougar.jpg

After thes I bought Crossfire 7 -06 so another sled was more just for building and fun. And to drink some beer and to hang around in carage ;D
AC ZRT 600 -97 with Wildcat based 790 big bore, custom diy 162" chassis, DD, M-series hoods etc... Fun project!

Somewhere during building process:
IMG_0022.jpg

Last picture just before sold it:
main.php

Can't believe you sold it! Where are the finished product pics? You can't just leave me with one!

Premium Features