• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

98 RMK 700 136" ~ North Central Wa.

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)

gunslinger770

Lifetime Membership
Jan 25, 2006
North of Okanogan, Wa.
98 RMK 700 136" ~ North Central Wa. ~ $1200 !!

I have a 98 Polaris RMK 700 that is pretty much stock except for a small handlebar riser. This sled has a 136 x 2 track and has just a hair under 4500 miles on it. It was said to have had the top end rebuilt at about 3000 miles according to the previous owner. I have owned the sled for the last 4 years or so and never had any problems with it. It is jetted for 3000 - 6000 ft. I have 6000-9000 ft. jets for it also, if you want them. Licensed for 09 and comes with a snowpark permit in WA.

Carbs are starting to show some of the typical 98 wear of flooding slightly at start up, but it cleans out quickly and runs very strong all day!! Hood has a couple of repaired cracks. I'd not be afraid to take this sled anywhere!! Comes with a cover though the cover has seen better days. Also comes with an "undercover". Windshield bag, hand and thumbwarmers. This is a nice sled for the money.

I will deliver just about anywhere in Wa., Northern Idaho or Northern Oregon for the cost of my fuel, if you are very serious about it. We can discuss it upon the sale. I'm in the Omak, Wa. area. This has been a wifes sled the last couple of years and I'm only selling due to some life changing circumstances. Hence I need to sell fairly soon. This is a steal for someone.

$1200 ~ Very Nice Mountian sled for someone!

Email me at gunslinger770@hotmail.com

or you can call me and leave a message on my cell at 509-846-4356 anytime 24/7 and I will return your call.

Christmas and Hwy 20 Snowmobile trip 12-27-08 015.jpg AAA Rmk.jpg AAA RMK 2.jpg AAA RMK 3.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features