• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 turbo 800 dragon 163 immaculate

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
L

lightening800

Sep 4, 2004
northern alberta
this sled has a total of 750 miles and had 50 miles on brand new boondocker pumpgas turbo, this sled runs flawless and has many aftermarket mods, .heres a list of the mods, this is the last sled that i build this year.
will sell sled without turbo kit and all access for 10700 canadian.

new black hood [not painted] with all decals rmoved now even tunnel ones.
low black windshield with flames
bd pump gas turbo kit
bd clutching [spot on]
walker evansair shocks [dragon]
better boards
autometer boost guage
2 window digitron with playback
seat bag
rear polaris tunnel bag
fuel can and holder
too cool side vents
a arm protectors
bellypan protector
rear wheel kit in skid [3 sets]
stiffer rear spings for rear suspension [stock is soft]
slp shock tower vents both sides
slp air intake vents by windshield
slp knee vents
irridium plugs
etc etc
sled still has the remaider of the 3yr warrenty if you opted to remove turbo or some stuff would be covered.

this sled runs strong and had it up to 9psi works real well there. can run premium fuel at 6-7psi at 6000ft up. or some race fuel and run 12psi at over 240ish hp you pick your poison. lol i need to get 16300 canadian for this sled.

Last edited:
M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
I had an 08 nytro with just about everything, sold it looking for a lighter more nimble sled...are you sucking under hood hot air??? how is the cooling? the clutching? might be interested if the unit is what I am looking for....Terry...PS send me some more pics on e-mail

C

cobaltpilot

Nov 26, 2007
BC
For what it's worth, I bought a race gas Turbo M8 a couple months back from lightening800 that he built up and it runs perfectly. The machine is built very very well with a lot of attention to detail.

You will NOT be disappointed with his work. The clutching, gearing, and fuel tuning was spot on. No need for me to mess around with anything on it.

I'm not missing my turbo 4-strokes at all!

L

lightening800

Sep 4, 2004
northern alberta
ttt

For what it's worth, I bought a race gas Turbo M8 a couple months back from lightening800 that he built up and it runs perfectly. The machine is built very very well with a lot of attention to detail.

You will NOT be disappointed with his work. The clutching, gearing, and fuel tuning was spot on. No need for me to mess around with anything on it.

I'm not missing my turbo 4-strokes at all!

thanks, im glad its working good for you, and ill never go back to a 4 stroke untill i really have to also.:D

Premium Features