• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How hard do you ride?

J
Mar 10, 2017
Eastern Idaho
picture.php

Because blowing belts is all about how hard you ride.

Choose an option, or add your own option :)

1) I ride harder than most, but not as hard as some.

2) I ride hard, nobody questions how hard I ride.

3) I'd post vids of how hard I ride, but I don't own a gopro.

4) Nobody rides harder than me.

5) I ride twice as hard as anyone else on this forum.

6) Anyone that votes in this poll doesn't ride as hard as me.

7) I rode hard for 4.5 hours once, no way I was going to call my doctor and talk to him about it though.

8) I love T-motion for riding in flat meadows.

9) One time, I rode so far from the trail head that the only people out further than me were the people walking their dogs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I
Nov 26, 2007
Lol, it is impressive how everyone on the forum is an above average rider. That’s not how averages work, but whatever.

Don’t forget to share your odometer and hour meter readings so we can compare average track speed, the other measuring contest is later.

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
Because blowing belts is all about how hard you ride.

Choose an option, or add your own option :)

1) I ride harder than most, but not as hard as some.

2) I ride hard, nobody questions how hard I ride.

3) I'd post vids of how hard I ride, but I don't own a gopro.

4) Nobody rides harder than me.

5) I ride twice as hard as anyone else on this forum.

6) Anyone that votes in this poll doesn't ride as hard as me.

7) I rode hard for 4.5 hours once, no way I was going to call my doctor and talk to him about it though.

8) I love T-motion for riding in flat meadows.

9) One time, I rode so far from the trail head that the only people out further than me were the people walking their dogs.

You forgot the hardest riding keyboard jockey that ever lived nobody out keyboards me:face-icon-small-dis

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Ha Ha you also forgot I must ride like a Mary, cause I haven't blown a belt all season. Funny though, cause when I get up the next morning my back and hands dont think so.... :face-icon-small-ton

J
Mar 10, 2017
Eastern Idaho
I have to work on my form before I can advance to #9.

It's easy to underestimate a dog!

There's a guy that lives right by the rapid creek trail head in teton valley, he has a tan dog, that will follow him us up to the "spring creek" riding area, he lives at 6500', I've seen the dog at 9,000'+. I've never seen her right at the top, 9,500', but I'm sure she's been there. I bet she knows those hills better than %95 of people that sled up there.

I've been up there with people that didn't know this dog, and they start freaking out, "This dog is totally lost!" and I let them know, the dog spends more time up there in the winter than they do... It always makes me smile to see her taking herself for a walk pretty far out in the mountains by herself.

Considering how bad the rapid creek trail is this year, there is a very good chance this dog has been further out than a lot of sledders :face-icon-small-con

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
It's easy to underestimate a dog!

There's a guy that lives right by the rapid creek trail head in teton valley, he has a tan dog, that will follow him us up to the "spring creek" riding area, he lives at 6500', I've seen the dog at 9,000'+. I've never seen her right at the top, 9,500', but I'm sure she's been there. I bet she knows those hills better than %95 of people that sled up there.

I've been up there with people that didn't know this dog, and they start freaking out, "This dog is totally lost!" and I let them know, the dog spends more time up there in the winter than they do... It always makes me smile to see her taking herself for a walk pretty far out in the mountains by herself.

Considering how bad the rapid creek trail is this year, there is a very good chance this dog has been further out than a lot of sledders :face-icon-small-con

Spent the day on top of Spring Creek this last Saturday.
Best ride of the year by far.
Absolutely SPECTACULAR snow and NO ONE else was up there.
Must have been just pure dumb luck, but WOW, what a great day of riding.!!:face-icon-small-hap

My son..
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oqJ8IXQSaCs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
J
Mar 10, 2017
Eastern Idaho
Spent the day on top of Spring Creek this last Saturday.
Was one of the best rides of my LIFE.
Absolutely SPECTACULAR snow and NO ONE else was up there.
Must have been just pure dumb luck, but WOW, what a great day of riding.!!:face-icon-small-hap

So you are voting option #9?

;-)

Its been real hit and miss for crowds there this season, some days there are 12+ 4 to 6 place trailers and another 8+ trucks with sled decks lined up on stateline there, and other days you have it just about all to yourself.

P
Nov 30, 2015
SE Idaho
Hardness Factors

The amount of neon on your onesie, the uniqueness of your sled wrap, and the sound level of your can determine how hard you ride. Bonus points if the wrap and onesie match. And if you have snowmobile track mud flaps on your truck, you ride hard. :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features