For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Currently: Looking for the dead bulb in the Christmas lights.
Thanked 1,753 Times in 1,163 Posts
CatWoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatWoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatWoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatWoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatWoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatWoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatWoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatWoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatWoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatWoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default RU Outside micro-fleece base

For my core, I use the RU Outside Fleece tank shown here (currently on sale). This is a great addition for my core, and has won out over everything else I've tried. I like being warm and dry, and at a reasonable price.

Over top of that, and for legs.......I wear the RU Outside micro-fleece tops and bottoms. Unfortunately, it looks like they are discontinuing the micro-fleece half zip tops, and micro-fleece bottoms. There are a bunch of fleece sale items here.
"If you want to stay alive in the mountains, take a good woman with you, and listen to her." ~Doug Fesler

Member.....Team HALFCASE!!
Flathead Snowmobile Association
Avalanche Safety Basics (PDF file)
Avy Centers
Watch A Dozen More Turns FREE.
Online Avy Course
~Avalanche info~

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 10-05-2011, 09:36 PM
Currently: Snowest elder statesman
Jeff C has a reputation beyond reputeJeff C has a reputation beyond reputeJeff C has a reputation beyond reputeJeff C has a reputation beyond reputeJeff C has a reputation beyond reputeJeff C has a reputation beyond reputeJeff C has a reputation beyond reputeJeff C has a reputation beyond reputeJeff C has a reputation beyond reputeJeff C has a reputation beyond reputeJeff C has a reputation beyond repute

are you on the left or right side of this picture?

http://images.ruoutside.com/flc_tank-m.jpg

Old 10-27-2011, 10:53 PM
Currently: Not set.
volcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatWoman View Post
For my core, I use the RU Outside Fleece thong shown here (currently on sale). This is a great addition for my core, and has won out over everything else I've tried. I like being warm and dry, and at a reasonable price.

Over top of that, and for legs.......I wear the RU Outside micro-fleece tops and bottoms. Unfortunately, it looks like they are discontinuing the micro-fleece half zip tops, and micro-fleece bottoms. There are a bunch of fleece sale items here.
You're welcome.