• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motleyone Kustom's Impulse Apex Seat

Motleyone

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Pullman,WA
I am just putting a feeler out there to see if there would be any interest in a Motleyone Kustom's seat for the Imuplse Apex. There is a bit of cost involved in getting the first seat done so I need to see where the demand level is at. The seat would sell for around the $580-$600 range. It would be fully customizable like the Nytro seat. Just from studying the pics of the Apex and looking at a buddies sled I think the seat would be shortened, slightly more compact for mountain riding. The weight savings should be substantial. We use a kevlar resin base and remove a lot of the stock plastic and if it is more compact the weight should drop by a minimum 25%. No guarantee, just some rough thinking. You will be able to customize the seat height, firmness and width at the top. Custom embroidery is also available at an additional cost.

TIA
Motleyone

red

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Alberta
Im game, but it depends on what it would look like. If its closed into the tunnnel the rear of the seat to the tunnel, I would take one. Price seems ok, likely a cheap part in a turbo sled. thanks

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
I am interested and if you wanted to do one quickly it would save me cutting out my boss seat. PM me your timing once you know if there is enough interest

J

jsandgren10

Jan 17, 2008
Northern California
I would be interested. Would you need the stock pan? I only have my gutted boss seat. I like the look of it closed covering all of the gas tank if possible, and if there was a way to secure those little black winglets that hide the Turbo would be even better.

B

b_sandgren

Dec 24, 2008
I definitely want one. Not real happy with the boss seat I have now. As mentioned above it would be great if the seat covered the whole tank and fitted nicely with the plastic shroud pieces that now cover the turbo and engine department.

B

b_sandgren

Dec 24, 2008
Skibumm also said that he would be interested in one on another forum topic.
Thanks

Motleyone

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Pullman,WA
nytro updated seat

Different but related. Here is a pic of our new hi-rise seat for the Nytro. Quite a bit more up front and a little more in the back.

IMG00279-20101117-1127.jpg

R

RidnHigh

Dec 2, 2007
Spokane Washington
You guys referring to closed in the back are looking for osmething like the assault seat or the boss one where the filler neck is recessed under the flap and the rear aluminum housing of the tank isnt seen correct??

J

jsandgren10

Jan 17, 2008
Northern California
Yea that is what I prefer, mainly so no aluminum tank is shown. I have the gutted boss right now, and the main problem with it is since there isn't a lot of side support after it is gutted it doesn't look very clean almost being wider than the tunnel it sits on. I like the height of the boss seat, but the Motley seats always look clean and well made.

red

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Alberta
A seat that looks like a old 2 stroke style seat. No tank showing @ all. I think being able to look @ the tank takes away from the look of the sled. Kinda like the mountain mod front mount turbo seat. I have 1 of those seats, but wont work the impulse tank. Hoping Motleyone looks into making seat.

Premium Features