• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris IQ sleds

E
Feb 4, 2009
We have three sleds available that we need to sell quickly. They can be purchased as is or they can be altered to your specifications here is what is currently on the sleds.

09' 700 RMK starting at $7800
-slp race motor and pipes
-EXIT shocks front and rear
-slp powder pro skis
-155" assault track
-Holtz a-arms
-v force reids
-big air intake
-graphic kit

08' 600 RMK Starting at $5900
-slp race motor and pipes
-EXIT shocks
-Holtz a-arms
-vforce reids
-graphic kit
-attitude fuel tuning box
-slp powder pro skis

09' 700 rmk Starting at $6900
This sled is completely stock other than it has been well clutched and is very ready to ride.

all sleds are in great condition and we are happy to provide it running race fuel or pump fuel depending on what you would prefer. You can call Tyler at 435-760-3088 or email me back and I will answer any questions that you have.

Last edited:
P
Feb 17, 2009
tt

I've been around these sleds and they are dang nice. The graphics are awesome. He's trying to figure out how snowest works and to get photos on with prices.
I guess he spells bad! Maybe he's a rider and not a perfect spelling computer dork like some must be!!!

E
Feb 4, 2009
sorry for the poor add I was in hurry when I posted the listing. There will be pictures posted very soon if you are interested in pictures and prices you are welcome to email or call me as I said earlier and I will discuss it in detail with you then.

Premium Features