• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

When is YAMAFEST?

N
Nov 26, 2007
CowTown
ok explain in your eyes what a real sled is?? O this should be good!

LFH - you actually gonna show up this year to a REAL event like the BIS? Or are you just gonna run to the Alberta Beach snow DRAGS with your "mountain sled" again? Gonna be lots of DEEP powder on the drag course eh??? LMAO

Everyone on SW (including you) knows why you won't show up to a real event. You're only fooling yourself, so why not stop trolling?

Might be best for you to stick to drag racing anyway - leave the mountains to the real riders.

NSC

S

STRAYPUSSY

Nov 26, 2007
EDMONTON,AB
LFH - you actually gonna show up this year to a REAL event like the BIS? Or are you just gonna run to the Alberta Beach snow DRAGS with your "mountain sled" again? Gonna be lots of DEEP powder on the drag course eh??? LMAO

NSC

no LHF never even came to the drags because i went and its to bad he never came, id like to kick his as$ on the lake then in the hills!!! kev you in?

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
I just want to know when yamafest is, not whose the fastest and baddest rider out there because we all know its me so that ends that conversation.

L
Dec 7, 2007
no LHF never even came to the drags because i went and its to bad he never came, id like to kick his as$ on the lake then in the hills!!! kev you in?

Unfortunately the SSRA changed the engine size limit to 1050 after Mel Peterson laid the smackdown in Grassland on his 1160 a couple years ago so im not able to drag. I guess squealing does pay off sometimes. But we can see what happens in the mountains.

Last edited:
J

johnny be bad

Nov 26, 2007
in the getto
Unfortunately the SSRA changed the engine size limit to 1050 after Mel Peterson laid the smackdown in Grassland on his 1160 a couple years ago so im not able to drag. But we can see what happens in the mountains.

YOU SHOW UP IN REVY AND I'LL PERSONALLY MOD THE EVENT!:beer;:beer;

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Its hard to say. They need to wait till the snow gets rock hard then it will be announced.
Funny thing is, the only guy on a 2 stroke that was trying was Stainger, and his stuff wasn't close in deep snow. I will give him credit for trying though. Last I remember, alot of filming was done with the 2 stroke guys in April and May.:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Premium Features