• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB: Polaris Ultra 680 / XCR 700 Cyl Head Domes

Dec 20, 2014
Hello, I am looking for a set of domes for a Polaris Ultra 680 Triple. I have two sets but they're a mess. I think 4 of mine are cracked(from the plug holes in) One appears to be good but I am unsure about it. The last is, I believe a PSI head with nothing but an A stamped into it? It definitely looks aftermarket whatever it is.

So basically I would like to purchase a set of Ultra SPX or XCR 700 domes since I have PSI pipes. Obviously with no cracks and also no pitting. That is unless someone has a pair to match up with my good one. :rolleyes: Also interested in aftermarket sets in the same condition. Thanks for the help!

late96

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2009
I should have a complete set from 1996 680 if your interested? Text 320-841-0362.

Dec 20, 2014
Not sure if I want to use the '96 SP "C" castings or not. I have read its not bad practice to replace these heads when running the PSI pipes. I am keeping my options open for now though so if you would like to PM me a price for a set shipped please do so. Thanks!

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
I have a set of billet SLP #600-14 That I ran on a '96 600 SE that Hot To Go opened up to 800 CC's. Two are perfect and one has a few pits from eating a piston / ring. I can send picks to your Email or cell. Make offer if interested.

They could be re-domed / re-squished to your liking.

Premium Features