• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Lava Red Summit

H

hoov165x

Apr 12, 2009
Bend, OR
Anyone get a chance to see this color in person at a spring break show? How does it look in person? It kind of looks a little orangey in the website pics.

F
Feb 20, 2014
Picked mine up this week, I had ordered the Black SP but my salesman screwed up and wrote down the Lava Red. After getting a look at in person (as well as receiving $800 off to convince me to take it), I can tell you it looks MUCH MUCH better in person. The red does have a very slight tint of orange to it in direct sunlight, especially on the fuel tank, which is a glossy finish (the hood is matte). Over all it is a very sharp looking sled. Had I seen one in person before I ordered, this would have been the one I would have originally picked.

image.jpg

BC-XP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Kamloops
I think the Red looks way better in person than in any picture. Good looking

I agree, once you see one in person with the white accents, white spindles and white painted rails it looks way nicer than the all black version. Looked so nice I had to buy one.

S
Nov 30, 2007
cda, idaho
looks nice, i just wonder how well it will look after a a couple of days of riding in the trees. i have white m8, and needles to say its not really white anymore...i wonder how the red will look after it starts getting dirty....

looks nice though. i went with red highlights on my black t3...red ski tips and a red skid plate

Premium Features