• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

got me a new toy. Racer's Edge magnetic block setup

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Finally got my hands on Racers Edge magnet block setup for their coupled suspension. They also have 6 of these on order for an m-10. install is very easy, can't wait to try this out.

racers2.jpg baker1.jpg

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
do they have them in stock now & how much are they.

They have a limited run in right now. Not sure if they are pre sold or what? Give them a call and they will help ya out

gunnerthesnowman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Red Deer , Alberta
Finally got my hands on Racers Edge magnet block setup for their coupled suspension. They also have 6 of these on order for an m-10. install is very easy, can't wait to try this out.

Thats funny , talked to Darrell yesterday because i am on a list for these , he said he did not like the way the blockes came out and had them redesigned and they are getting made up now and then he has to test them before selling any:face-icon-small-con:fish2:

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Thats funny , talked to Darrell yesterday because i am on a list for these , he said he did not like the way the blockes came out and had them redesigned and they are getting made up now and then he has to test them before selling any:face-icon-small-con:fish2:

:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-win

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007

They redisigned them and here they are. You want a set you better call him asap. I got a set installed on my skid and they look great.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Well , i was talking to him yesterday and that is what he told me , i will call him tomorrow again !

He told me the same thing a week ago. I was up in Calgary yesterday and picked up a skid and he had them available. I picked up a couple sets and one of them is on my sled right now.

gunnerthesnowman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Red Deer , Alberta
He told me the same thing a week ago. I was up in Calgary yesterday and picked up a skid and he had them available. I picked up a couple sets and one of them is on my sled right now.

Called him again this morning , yes you are right :blah: i was talking to him early Wednesday , he got them that afternoon , you were the first one to walk thought the door , got my set today , thanks for letting use know .:face-icon-small-hap

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
how does this magnet block setup work? what does it do compared to what comes originally with the suspension.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
thats pretty awesome. anyone want a TS skid? i need to get one of these under my sled!

If you want one of his skids you better just order it and sell the TS later. He has about half dozen shocks left out of 65. If he sells out who knows when he would be able to get more shocks. He went through about 55 shocks in around a month. Also if you want rails, well basically you better just order it.lol same thing on these magnetic kits, as of now there are 3 sets out of 10 gone(possibly more if others have called him)

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
how does this magnet block setup work? what does it do compared to what comes originally with the suspension.

Like Gunner said, if you notice in my pic you take the block out of the suspension(coupler block) and put in Racer's Edge which is shorter. If you noticed there are 3 different sizes of U shaped magnetic pieces that you can snap into place. they snap on the bottom side of the block, the bigger the magnetic piece the less the supsension can couple thus keeping your front end down. Cant' wait to try it out.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
ya thats pretty simple yet ingenious to use magnetic blocks. unfortuntelatly skid will mostly likely have to wait. turbo itself is a priortiy. and movin to southeren bc is not a cheap endeauvor. if you ever have it in the shop at RMY i would like to see it first hand. got buddy running racers edge and so far theres nothing i can see about the skid to complain about.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
ya thats pretty simple yet ingenious to use magnetic blocks. unfortuntelatly skid will mostly likely have to wait. turbo itself is a priortiy. and movin to southeren bc is not a cheap endeauvor. if you ever have it in the shop at RMY i would like to see it first hand. got buddy running racers edge and so far theres nothing i can see about the skid to complain about.

not too likely to be in the shop. are you down around this area much?? if so give me a shout and we can try and hook up so you can see it.

Premium Features