• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

UTAH GIRLS!

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
TOUGH GIRLS come from NEW YORK,
SWEET GIRLS come from TEXAS,
BARBIE GIRLS come from CALIFORNIA,
BUT us *UTAH* GIRLS have fire and ice in our
blood!! We snowmobilie all day,
We can ride 4-wheelers, be a princess, Farm, can what we raise, we sew, throw a right hook,
love football, pack heat, HUNT, fish with the boys,
bake a cake, be great moms,
WE party, and love with a passion
And if we have an opinio...n
YOU KNOW UR
GONNA HEAR IT!!
Post If you're a UTAH GIRL ;)

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
TOUGH GIRLS come from NEW YORK, I just think I am. Hahahaha.SWEET GIRLS come from TEXAS, Not me. :face-icon-small-win
BARBIE GIRLS come from CALIFORNIA, Still not. :D
BUT us *UTAH* GIRLS have fire and ice in our
blood!! I got a little of it. :face-icon-small-win We snowmobilie all day, bout half for me:cheer2:
We can ride 4-wheelers, I don't really like the 4 wheels, but dig TWO:face-icon-small-ton be a princess, lol. In my dreams. Farm, can what we raise, we sew, throw a right hook,
love football, Not this Utah gal...:face-icon-small-dis pack heat, gotta PROTECT MYSELF!!!!! HUNT, fish with the boys, I like to watch and help with the worm. (get your mind out of your own gutter!!!!)
bake a cake, be great moms, I do like to do this. Cake is GOOD!!!:lol:WE party, and love with a passion Yep! :heart: :face-icon-small-coo
And if we have an opinio...n
YOU KNOW UR
GONNA HEAR IT!! Not so much me... I lay low low low and throw a couple here and there comments. Just being honest here. I have done and do that. :face-icon-small-sho
Post If you're a UTAH GIRL ;)

I have only met 4 Utah snow chicks and rode with 3. Two of which are members on SW. Puddy Tat and I have yet to meet or ride together but will someday I hope. :face-icon-small-hap

:beer; Here's to more gals getting out of the kitchen.
:cheer2:

Last edited:

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Fixed it, i still owe you $10 for the ypipe, maybe I can get it to you at the show

LMFAO! yea I rode on a few of them too!:face-icon-small-coo

Don't worry about the money it's all good!:D

But if you see me Friday say Hi! And lets hook up for a ride!:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features