• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help a Gal out and vote for me, please...

C

CATastrophe

May 21, 2009
Edmonds/Mukilteo, WA
Thanks for Helping a Gal out and voting...I won!

Please read before moving on:

Hi, I am relatively new to this forum (or any forum for that matter), but I have had a rough few years and I have now "found" snowmobiling and have a new focus on life...literally. I am not only battling cancer, but I also got hit by a suv while standing inside a UPS store at the copy machine... yeh, it really can happen... lol. What really sucks is I got hit during sledding season! missed a few weeks!

I started snowmobiling after my boyfriend suggested we get out into the fresh air and live for once... we are both in our 40's... GOD I LOVE IT...can't go fast enough, high enough or deep enough, lol. Even bough my self a '08 Arctic Cat Snopro racer... I call her Crack Baby... I know, not PC, but she's like a sled on crack! lol

I entered a "slednecks" contest that ends this week. I am one of the top 10 finalists and I was wondering if any of you would check it out and consider voting for me? My answer is "girlie" according to my boyfriend but news check...I AM A GIRL... Mine is the first one (#1) and my name is Jana. It's not so much about the prize, but about getting my point across about how much I love this sport. I want to win fair and square.

Thanks in advance and sorry I ramble so much. Here's the link and let me know what you think about my answer...

http://slednecks.com/index.php?act=GetClip&aid=425

Jana

Last edited:
C

CATastrophe

May 21, 2009
Edmonds/Mukilteo, WA
thank you, I appreciate your comments.

to clarify though, I soooo wasn't going for the sympathy vote. I really want to win fair and square and to get people to understand even us old broken down ladies can "kick it" on a sled up there too! lol

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
thank you, I appreciate your comments.

to clarify though, I soooo wasn't going for the sympathy vote. I really want to win fair and square and to get people to understand even us old broken down ladies can "kick it" on a sled up there too! lol

No sympathy vote here. Like Revdog said, you had the best answer. What are you gonna buy after you win? :)

scmurs

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
No sympathy vote here. Like Revdog said, you had the best answer. What are you gonna buy after you win? :)

scmurs

x2 Got my vote you go girl. From one sledding chick to another!!!!!

C

CATastrophe

May 21, 2009
Edmonds/Mukilteo, WA
I don't want to jinx it but since I've bought my boyfriend every item probably in last years catalog... no kidding...I think I deserve my very own Covert Ops Hoody....

then of course a bunch of cute girlie shirts too, lol.

...putting the cart waaaay before the horse.

C

CATastrophe

May 21, 2009
Edmonds/Mukilteo, WA
I'd like to say, I have been apart of many groups across the board in my life...

I cannot get over just how great EVERY SINGLE snowmobiler has been! I have noticed from day one how each and every one, regardless of age or experience level treats the rest. Thank you for that and I am so glad to have found you all. Thanks again, cheers to you :beer;

I know, I get sappy sometimes... lol.. it's a girl thing...

Premium Features