• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Quality Storage Solutions - E-Series by Sled Solutions

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Which model did you go with?
I ordered one of the BIG ONES a month or so back.
All of my boys STUFF my tunnel bag with their stuff and I wanted a LARGER bag to test out.

Liked the way this one looked so I thought I would give it a go.
If it works out, I will get a 2nd one for the other sled as well.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Look what UPS just dropped off!!
9238551a1748c2011361485e66c5e85d.jpg

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Thanks for picking Sled Solutions for your storage needs Christopher. :bounce:

Of all the bags I have used over the years this one appears to be the most rugged by far and away. LOADs of internal space, EXCELLENT zippers, a great semi-rigid base to mount on the tunnel and a gateway setup to keep a shovel stored on top of it for very quick access!

Will get her mounted shortly

L

logan1080

Feb 12, 2013
$422 for altitude 24 bag with linq mount. Don't think I can drill holes in g4 tunnel with the cooling system. So $422 US before shipping etc. I'm in Canada. That's like a $600+ tunnel bag. Yikes.

Last edited:

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
You'll dig it !

Of all the bags I have used over the years this one appears to be the most rugged by far and away. LOADs of internal space, EXCELLENT zippers, a great semi-rigid base to mount on the tunnel and a gateway setup to keep a shovel stored on top of it for very quick access!

Will get her mounted shortly

Paul puts a lot of effort, thought and care into the Sled Solutions bags... IMO.. you'll be happy with it for the long term.

I have Some SS bags that are over 7 years old and still going strong !

His bar mounted Carryall is my favorite bag on any sled by far.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Paul puts a lot of effort, thought and care into the Sled Solutions bags... IMO.. you'll be happy with it for the long term.

Amen to that. Ran them on the last sled and bough 3 new ones when I picked up the new one only because the guy who bought my old sled wanted to buy the bags with it. LOL By far the best quality bags on the market. The best part is that there is small things designed into them that really show he cares about the product. Extra pockets, holders, things like that that just play into the overall design.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
$422 for altitude 24 bag with linq mount. Don't think I can drill holes in g4 tunnel with the cooling system. So $422 US before shipping etc. I'm in Canada. That's like a $600+ tunnel bag. Yikes.

The bag at $245 can be mounted to most machines without additional hardware. The Linq adapters we did because so many people wanted them. If you consider $245 for an American Made bag it's not expensive at all. Yes the Linq stuff makes it a lot more but not required. I cut the margins so low on the hard mount stuff just to make it somewhat affordable........people buy them.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com

Amen to that. Ran them on the last sled and bough 3 new ones when I picked up the new one only because the guy who bought my old sled wanted to buy the bags with it. LOL By far the best quality bags on the market. The best part is that there is small things designed into them that really show he cares about the product. Extra pockets, holders, things like that that just play into the overall design.

Thanks guys! :thumb:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Before last week I have never actually seen or touched any of his high end products, and I have to admit I was SURPRISED by just how well built this bag was.

This thing should last for YEARS!.
And the zippers, JEEZ I love the freaking Zippers!
Most zippers absolutely SUCK.
These things are BUILT to keep the water OUT of the bag!!

Premium Features