• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Quality Storage Solutions - E-Series by Sled Solutions

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Looking for a bag that won't SUCK? We feel our bags which are manufactured in the US could be the answer. We have many years experience in building our bags so the customer won't be disappointed.

Most of our bags are universal and will fit almost any sled on the market today. Why spend money on knock offs or Chinese bags when you can buy American quality!

Pricing and more details can be seen here http://www.sledsolutions.com/index.php?id_category=5&controller=category

Common characteristics:

Made in the U.S.A.
Quality Zippers
Hard Plastic Bottom
Built in air flow around the bag
Shovel Holder for Secondary Shovel
Additional compartments within
Waterproof under normal winter riding conditions.
Hard Mounts available that will work with the Polaris slot system or the Ski Doo LinQ system.

Elevation Series

Compact - 14 wide x 12 long x 7.5 tall
Full Size - 14 wide x 16 long x 7.5 tall

Altitude Series

Altitude 16 - 14" wide x 16" long by 4" tall
Altitude 24 - 14" wide x 24" long by 4 " tall (two entry points)

What's unique about our this series is that the shovel pouch can be removed on days you don't feel you need the additional shovel. This makes the bag low profile (4") and out of the way for technical riding. Additionally you receive a tool roll up that is useful and a secondary accessory bag which fits inside.

Backcountry Series

Original Fits

Indy 550, 600, 800
2008-2010 IQ
2011-2012 RMK, Pro RMK 800 & 600 155
2011-2016 Assault Switchback and RMK 600 144

Backcountry II Fits
2013-2016 Pro RMK, Assault RMK

Backcountry AXYS Fits
2016-17 AXYS Pro RMK, SKS, Assault RMK

Our popular line of Handlebar Bags will keep your electronics organized and safe.

The Deluxe Carry All with Goggle Bag

Run both bags, the main bag or just the goggle bag (Straps Sold Separately)

The Mini Carry All

The Trail Carry All

As always we appreciate your business!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Looking for a bag that won't SUCK? We feel our bags which are manufactured in the US could be the answer. We have many years experience in building our bags so the customer won't be disappointed.

As always we appreciate your business!

Why yes, as a matter of fact I AM looking for a good bag for my new E-Tec 850 that WON'T SUCK!:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Why yes, as a matter of fact I AM looking for a good bag for my new E-Tec 850 that WON'T SUCK!:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Then go with the Sled Solutions Bags. It's the only bag I'll run on my stuff. It was my first purchase for the new sled!!!

Well as you can see Christopher, NMNS has spoke and I'd have to agree with him. LOL

Any of the Elevation or Altitude bags will work on the 850, just need to decide how much crap you're taking with you riding. :)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Well as you can see Christopher, NMNS has spoke and I'd have to agree with him. LOL

Any of the Elevation or Altitude bags will work on the 850, just need to decide how much crap you're taking with you riding. :)

The question is HOW MUCH will go on my back and how much goes on the sled.

PaulAnd

Premium Member
Oct 17, 2010
Northern IL.
My low profile Doo tunnel bag tore the crap out of the top of my XM tunnel,
The top if the gen 4 tunnel has the extruded cooler in the way.
How would the backcountry
Bag work with the extruded cooler?
Was thinking a linq rack and bag for gen4?
The Sled solution bags look awesome BTW!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
My low profile Doo tunnel bag tore the crap out of the top of my XM tunnel,
The top if the gen 4 tunnel has the extruded cooler in the way.
How would the backcountry
Bag work with the extruded cooler?
Was thinking a linq rack and bag for gen4?
The Sled solution bags look awesome BTW!

The Backcountry bag is specifically designed for the Polaris machines. Altitude with our brackets and BRP Linq kit would solve your problem.

Motodrew

Lifetime Membership
All the KEWL kids are doing it.....:bounce:

Correction: All the KEWL RICH kids are doing it...

$225.95 for the Altitude bag itself is a significant investment to swallow. However adding the additional $173 for the SkiDoo hard mount brackets and $100 in BRP Linq accessories brings the grand total to $498.95!! :doh:

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!

Last edited:

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Correction: All the KEWL RICH kids are doing it...

$225.95 for the Altitude bag itself is a significant investment to swallow. However adding the additional $173 for the SkiDoo hard mount brackets and $100 in BRP Linq accessories brings the grand total to $498.95!! :doh:

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!

Sorry you feel that way. I agree that the BRP Linq brackets make it really expensive however it is what it is and people wanted them. You'd be surprised at how many people purchase this kit....shocked even me.

Thankfully you don't have to use the Linq system and can use the quick disconnect buckles that come WITH the bag. Based on what I've seen for the Chinese bags from the OEM, $225 for an American Made bag is reasonable.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I own the middle size and bigger bag. They are expensive but they are the best I have seen and the only bags I have had that lasted more than 4 rides. I trash my stuff and they hold up well. If you are a trail rider stick to the cheap OEM crap. My only complaint is the amount of assembly you have to do yourself setting it up. The bag is worth the money.

Last edited:

jonsonfire81

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2009
Iowa
I bought the e series bag with the linq aluminum mounts that have straps and the linq cam clamps. So far they have been the best quality of any bags that I have used in the last 15 years of mountain riding! Won't buy anything else. I will dig up a picture of the installation on my 154" XM

Premium Features