• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

speedshop titanium pipe, any feedback yet?

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
Called them, they don't have any made yet. ~3 weeks as the axys pipes are in production right now.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
I ordered one, black Friday sale, curious to see how it works and how long to get it. Have a trip planned Dec 17th weekend but I don't think it will be here yet.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
im interested at well, do you know how many lbs it drops? hp increase? and if it needs a fuel controller?

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
"This pipe gains 7-8 horsepower over stock. It’s made of polished TITANIUM for premium appearance and top quality. It is also about 8-9 lbs lighter than stock!! It fits great and has a nice broad power band. All of our pipes have a lot of mid-range grunt too. Peak power band is 8150-8350 rpms. This pipe works great on stock or big bore motors."

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_product=265&controller=product

I dont recall who i talked to on the phone but they said they supply the PCV map for the pipe, so yes i assume a fuel controller is required.

ZRP Engineering

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2014
Utah
"This pipe gains 7-8 horsepower over stock. It’s made of polished TITANIUM for premium appearance and top quality. It is also about 8-9 lbs lighter than stock!! It fits great and has a nice broad power band. All of our pipes have a lot of mid-range grunt too. Peak power band is 8150-8350 rpms. This pipe works great on stock or big bore motors."

I dont recall who i talked to on the phone but they said they supply the PCV map for the pipe, so yes i assume a fuel controller is required.
Does the stock pipe even weigh 8 or 9 lbs?

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID

From the link, in one spot it states the 8-9 lbs lighter, but then in the "more info" area is states 5-6 lbs.......:face-icon-small-con

I would guess the map is for the 2011-2015 sleds and 2016 RMKs with the 800 CFI2. Depending on elevation from what I've found, most pipes for the new 800HO don't need a fuel controller - I know SLP requires the use of an EGT resistor for elevations under 5K. :noidea:

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
Pipes aren't done yet. Taking much longer than planned but going well. They are looking very very nice though! More to come soon!

Any more updates? Ideas of shipping dates in the new year?

Have a few trips planned so curious when i may have this pipe for riding.

Premium Features