• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOWEST: The new "WARMING HUT" forum.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Quite a few people have been asking for an area on the SnoWest site that would be dedicated to all things NON-SNOWMOBILING.

A place to discuss all the other items that make up the life of SnoWesters.

I took this to "The Powers That Be" yesterday and got the approval to create this new area.

Now I need to hear back from YOU on just what you would like to see in it?

Seems obvious that the Political Zone will be moved in there, the Truck Forum, but not the trailer portion, but what else would you like??

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
this may be the beginning of the end of politics as we know it:eek:

Last edited:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
why would it be obvious that the politics would go there? People were getting sick of politics popping up where people were just trying to talk and waste some time.

Dec 20, 2007
Brookings SD
I can see subdividing the sleds up but not the non snowmobiling threads. I'd just leave it as fouled plug. I guess I don't search the fouled plug like I might the sled threads.

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Since i spent little to no time in the political or truck forum, i guess that's about how much time i'll be spendin here.
But i know there are plenty of folks out there that will bring plenty to the table. you guys have fun:beer;

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The Warming Hut would not be a forum, but a whole new section on SnoWest.

It "could" be a series of topical forums not related to Snowmobiling at all.

Thus the political forum would live in that section.

This is not something that has to be.
Its something that COULD BE if enough people really want it.

M
Nov 26, 2007
MI
Back-up catch all with a name that has no significant meaning. At this point maybe we should just label the forums / sections starting with "A" move on down thru "Z"

Premium Features