• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PART 5...BELT DRIVE PICS!!!... 2013 POLARIS RMK.. COMING IN JUST 2 DAYS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
CONTINUED FROM PART IV CLICK HERE http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300395

Have you ever had jet lag so bad that your alarm clock was going off next to your head for an hour before you woke up to your cell phone going off???

Gimme a minute.

:ranger::ranger::ranger::ranger::ranger::ranger::ranger::ranger:

And todays blue-plate-special...

A large order of WOW!!!

Check out the new Belt drive.

Well peeps... the rumors are true.

Belt drive without tensioner.

Using the same technology that 1100 HP V-Twin drag bikes use... Super tough and minimalistic.

picture.php

Last edited:

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
thats looks to be a more substantial belt than the CMXDS used when I had one. I see a market for lightweight parts there as well as ratio options.

sure would like to see the rotor on bottom and the caliper as part of the casting too. More poatential after market options.

better save my pennies

T

The_PooDragon

Nov 24, 2011
Grande Prairie
LITERALLY foaming at the mouth - cannot wait till tomorrow morning for another update, cannot wait to snow check...Polaris is kicking *** and it's a great day!

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
pretty sweet!! I can't believe they still have 2 days till the whole thing is unveiled! What else could they possibly still have in store?!?

2XM3

Premium Member
Oct 6, 2008
Bitteroot valley,MT
well Polaris is going to pretty much knock the mountain sled market out of the park again with the 2013....demo ride tomorrow, I hope they have a 2013 to at least look at.

Cat and doo are going to have to revamp there entire program to keep up.

I tell ya if that thing weighs under 400 pounds it will stun the the entire market !! Amazing LOL just to much to ask for if it makes 20 more hp stock as well...

Boostfreak

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2002
Lander, Wyoming
Wow! I might buy a Polaris for the first time in my life! Wonder how much weight this saved? Awesome!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

D
Dec 19, 2010
Montana
Belt Drive

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!!! If we get some more HP the other guys should just stay on the trailer. Ha, even if we don't!!! :face-icon-small-coo

A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley
I wonder what's in store the next couple days? Wings? Jet Engine? Laser Beams? If you look at it, this model is coming with (if you figure Skinz boards and a CMX Belt drive) more than $2900 worth of aftermarket accessories already. Could be interesting.

Excalibur

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Lewiston, ID
Awesome to see Polaris on their game! The best mountain sled gets better. I hope the price is in the game also!:face-icon-small-coo

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
I have never complained about the power on my Pro but if they add more HP to the power plant this sled will be very hard to beat!!!!!

Good Job Polaris you did your homework and got an A+, I'm so excited I feel like a kid on Christmas morning LMAO

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
I think I just wet myself!!!! Hope they make one to match the color of my 11 so the wife won't notice the change:face-icon-small-hap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features