• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

This thread is worthless without pics!

K
Jan 19, 2008
Utah
But I'm posting it anyway!
KillerK, Mjunkie, M8chris, 1mex, deano supremo, and nate in franklin...
What a great day with great peeps!
Both hector and I forgot our cameras:mad: Mjunkie should have some good helmet cam footage... Now he just needs to figure out how to post it.
We left the hoods in the trailer, and to our surprise we almost needed them!
6-12 inches of fresh, more in some places, great base under that.
It was stalker fury all day, no boost needed!
Could climb almost any hill on the stalkers.
Unbeleivable day, made our own fresh tracks all day!
Hector decided to do some stump jumping!:eek:
Glad it turned out ok, could have been ugly.
He hit a stump, threw him off the sled and his sled tried to make love with a larger stump... The stump didn't want anything to do with it!
Broke his bumper and the top of his airbox off!
Nothing a roll of duct tape and a few ibuprofin couldn't fix.
Rest of the day was epic!
Hector decided he needed a workout on the hill, so instead of sticking it just once, his second stuck was ugly. almost verticle... A good 20-30 minutes of digging and some help and we got him out without incident.
I think the sleds still had gas left, but we didn't!
Mjunkie got the big air award, hector got the stump jump and stick of the day award!
Great day with great peeps!
Can't wait till the next ride!
Sounds like Mbeeson and his group had a good ride too... Looking forward to showing you guys around... 1 group would have been too big, so we split up.

R

Rock Star

Mar 29, 2008
Park City, Utah
if it has a pile of snow on it, be it rock, stump or picnic table.... Hector is going to jump it. ;) sounds like a fun day.

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
Sounds like a camera was very much needed.:eek::beer;
Hector has learned his Stump/Post skills from the true master (ME) LMAO
Glad all had a good ride.:D

I just picked the wrong size tree!:eek: It was the best ride of the year. Arse kicking pace! We was flying through the trees. Had some kodak worthy moments of killerk hitting jumps off fallen rocks and Mjunkie just got wings on that long jump of his. Over shot the whole hill side landing on the flat!! Flyght of the day for sure. It was good to meet MBeeson on the hill too.

M
Jul 3, 2008
Utah
Group from top of hill
picture.php

Zoomed out, Snowmobile circled. Look at the size of those hills
picture.php

The one action shot that I took all day, sorry guys
picture.php

Dad got stuck by following in the trench created by one King Cat, and 3 M8's
picture.php

Taking a brake
picture.php

That's me
picture.php

Back side of ridge that we were on. Looking west
picture.php

It was cool, because we had groups which were tollerable in size, and Killerk gave me directions, and put me into some eppic terrane. It was cool running into each other at the end of the day, on the hill like that.

Thanks Guys

Last edited:

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
I went thru some of the helmet cam footage today, I've still got a lot more to look at though. So far what I've seen looked pretty good, I haven't found Hector trying to climb mount everest, but I found the part where he grew wings and flew. Lots of video of Dean waving to the crowds and blowing kisses to the bearded lady, I've just got to figure out how to post it all now.

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
I went thru some of the helmet cam footage today, I've still got a lot more to look at though. So far what I've seen looked pretty good, I haven't found Hector trying to climb mount everest, but I found the part where he grew wings and flew. Lots of video of Dean waving to the crowds and blowing kisses to the bearded lady, I've just got to figure out how to post it all now.

Hope you can post video. It would be interesting to see the air from your point in flight! :eek: Dean was a hoot to fallow. I had to keep up just to see you two go at it all day. Wish i had the camara. We need to go on a pics only ride not a trophy ride. Great day!!. :D

Premium Features