• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

coolant temperature display?

S
Dec 5, 2010
Sḵwxwú7mesh, BC
people send me their clusters, i plug them into my sled, hook up to my system activate the features, write the file to it and i send it back

i have activated alot of fuel gauges for the guys with race sleds. i just discovered the numerical read out last week, but have activated the bar temp gauges for a bunch of people

I'm assuming my dealer can do this .. any ideas on where they should start in BUDS ?

T
Jan 20, 2009
I have a different system then the dealer,

You can call and ask if they will activate the numeric temp gauge, bar temp gauge And lap recorder without a $150 module and see what they say.

A
Jan 9, 2014
Fairbanks, AK

Make your ETEC 800 razor-sharp for only 3500: -

The kit sold since 2011 and has now passed the 50 + in number of satisfied customers (2013-09-17) enables us to go out with
advertising to the public. Now anyone can get access to the huge throttle response and performance 800 Etec engine is built to the same time we unlock all the features of speed meter for only 3500: - ink return shipping. Send cdi / injector box and speed gauges to:

M.Performance
Brudtallsvägen 14
792 33 Mora
tel 0250-71321
"mullemora@gmail.com"

You can also get here by snowmobile, often the same day you call!

Kiruna-Mora with Bussgods is 2days!
I make all boxes the same day they are received!

Film, see the performance here.

Opportunities in the injection box, which includes:
Up to 8 keys, some of which can have a maximum 70kmt.
Recent factory update.
automotive info and history of speed and time.
Maybe you bought your beg, and you want your listing to stand in the box.
O maintenance reminder, little more odd requests, which included: O the running timer, for those who want to run into the engine itself, as was done in ancient times. Removing automatic engine shutdown. Removing Its key feature Enable relay output that can start a fan . (As Commander) in 2013 so they changed the connectors inside the box at the Rave valve sensor vs Throttle position sensor, so you can not have 2011.2012 box on a 2013 or vice versa, but I can fix it! Clear the entire box and make the New Again, note the keys have to be reentered. Resetting the oil pump

Opportunities in the velocity gauge, which includes:
Watch, if you have the battery, otherwise it will be a timer, which is reset every time you reboot. 2011 Ski-Doo, water temp gauge. Lap Timer 2012 and Lynx 2013 Lap Timer Different languages ​​(Swedish) in the display Water temp gauge bars on the left side. (Ski-Doo) Water temp in large numbers in the lower display. 2013 & 2014 Leaning meters Lap Timer Different languages ​​(Swedish) in the display Water temp gauge bars on the left side. (Ski-Doo) Water temp in large numbers in the lower display.

R
Jul 8, 2019
$45 plus return shipping
I just found this old thread.
What about a 2014 ETEC with the standard gauges? Any easy way to at least get the bars, if not possible to get actual readout? I've found multiple modules online, but none seem to address 2014 standard gauges.
Thanks!

** Should add - on XS platform (Renegade)

W
Jan 24, 2012
South Hill, WA
$45 plus return shipping
Hi, I've got a question about the temperature module.
I just bought a 860200629 temp module kit and hooked it up to my 2011 Summit 800 etec and it doesn't add anything to the cluster.
My gauge cluster is a premium version that shows fuel on the right and when I change hand or thumb warmer temp shows up in the place the coolant temperature should show up on the left.
The module was supposed to be plug'n play, but I've been reading that some clusters still need them to be enabled.
Is this something that you do?
And if you do the flash activation, do you still need the 860200629 kit?

Thanks,
Paul

Premium Features