• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alpha Parts Schematic now available

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
FYI, the parts schematics are now available for the 154" Alpha One on the Arctic Cat parts website.

https://store.arcticcat.com/Parts

After the rear suspension "kit" fiasco from this spring (offering a kit and then not offering a kit), someone over there was surprisingly smart enough to remember not to list the key components (single-beam rail, front arm, rear arm) for the rear suspension on the website. It simply lists "call us" for those key components. I'm guessing they want to verify you purchased an Alpha One before they will sell you replacement components.

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
The tether on the 19 mountain cat was listed as "call us" all summer. I think it has to do with it not being available yet, because they are shown now. I would be surprised if cat really went through the trouble of trying to verify who bought what before they sold replacement parts. They are in the business of making money. Now offering an update kit is a different story but I would put my money on being able to piece our own kits together by December. We will see tho.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
The tether on the 19 mountain cat was listed as "call us" all summer. I think it has to do with it not being available yet, because they are shown now. I would be surprised if cat really went through the trouble of trying to verify who bought what before they sold replacement parts. They are in the business of making money. Now offering an update kit is a different story but I would put my money on being able to piece our own kits together by December. We will see tho.

Cat will make the dealers confirm proof of ownership. Especially if there is limited quantities. Same thing they did with the 17 MC tunnel. At first you could not order if it wasn’t to replace a damaged tunnel. Once stock was up a bit, then they allowed orders but it was only for the full tunnel. Eventually it got to a point you could order just the front half. Pretty certain it will be the same for the alpha skids.

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
They had it listed on Country Cat. For the 6000 Alpha, prices were listed.

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
They have the 8000 on there too, with some parts listed as unavailable.

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
They had it listed on Country Cat. For the 6000 Alpha, prices were listed.

I do see what you are talking about for the 8000 alpha, but I'm not seeing anything for the 6000 alpha. The only 6000 M sleds that i see listed are se models.

High Country

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
Canada
2019 M8000 Hardcore Alpha one black international WTF?

that is correct, that is the Scandinavian (international) version clutched at sea level and has a hardcore decal instead of mountain cat on their Alpha One

28576386_1648637038549568_9019740194173091840_n.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features