• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone hear when the 850's might start hitting dealerships?

D

dude

Dec 3, 2007
Kamas, Utah
heard today mine has just been shipped from factory will know more tomorrow

Curious who told you yours shipped out from the factory? Any specifics on who you heard from, as in your dealer, or Polaris? I’ve talked to Polaris (Stewart to be specific) to try and get anything with regards to potential shipping dates and I’ve gotten stonewalled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S
Nov 15, 2008
Northern ,wi
I emailed polaris mine ships the 5 of November least that's what my email says. Didn't even ask the question just asked why didn't get emails on my confirmation of order

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Curious who told you yours shipped out from the factory? Any specifics on who you heard from, as in your dealer, or Polaris? I’ve talked to Polaris (Stewart to be specific) to try and get anything with regards to potential shipping dates and I’ve gotten stonewalled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dealers can see. But if the dates change there’s nothing dealers can do

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
I Check every year and get a email about a month out about it being assembled and waiting transport.

None yet . Sold the 17' two days ago .. I'll hold on to the 18 for a Backup, first years scare me .

I had a Fuse or two ( And Never Blew UP) but I did have a Snow Check on a 800 Switchback Dragon in 2008. They never produced the model. So this could be worse !!!!

After all the Dragon horror stories and personal friends getting used for engineers entertainment. I am exstatic it was never built. The 700 was a lot better I rode that one 9000 miles. It was my first out west girl , put a 2" on and I thought I had it all together. ( figured that out real quick when I rode a guys 155 RMK)

They will give vouchers for $2500 off any model on showroom at any dealer if that's what happens !!

You all wanted to ask what if ? That's what you get nothing! Last year my Orange Madness took 4 extra weeks waiting on painted parts. I ordered some Accessory RMK spindles ( my model was Assault) when it came for a 36" front. That paint flaked off first ride !!

Guess I'll wait I've seen worse !!!

D

dude

Dec 3, 2007
Kamas, Utah
So it sounds like some of the snowchecks have shipped... Any photos of non demo showchecked 850's in customers hands?

N
Apr 9, 2010
Soldotna, AK
Nice... Strange that the flatlander 850's are in customers hands before the mountain areas where we are already seeing snow and could start getting these new sleds broken in with some road / trail riding.

That's a much better rear bumper that the shorter sleds get. It'd be nice to see that one on our RMK's IMO.

I think all or most dealers now have one 850 RMK for display. Could be that flatland areas got an 850 Indy for display as well. Just a guess. I'm seeing snow in the mountains now and getting eager for delivery.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Patiently waiting could do a ride here today 6 to 8 on the ground realy sucks. There are lots of soybeans,corn,canola and other crops that are under this snow. Going to make for an ugly fall harvest for us in the ag industry.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
850 155 red 2.6 in local dealership today can't wait to get mine the new front end looks good. Dealer said they are shipping as fast as they are being built. Seen A matt entz special in there also.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Sparkly!

attachment.php

30216.jpeg

Latitude 62

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 29, 2008
Summit Lake, Alaska
New style boards, photo angle makes it difficult to tell. Saw a red demo 155 at the dealer yesterday. The boards and everything else looked good!

Premium Features