• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011-2015 Pro rear suspension 155" complete

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
2011-2015 Pro rear suspension PARTS

2011-2015 Pro rear suspension 155" complete. Not sure of exact year, was purchased new, taken completely apart, cleaned, new bushings in shock mounts as needed, greased, rear axle bearings checked, and run one spring (partial season) on a Dragon. Walker-Evans coil-over shocks. Rails are straight. Includes scratchers. No extra idlers included, rear axle is complete as shown.

<SNIP>

NOTE - see my last post, the skid is now being parted out.

Shocks are sold, front torque arm is sold, still have rear axle complete assembly, some cross shafts including the one from the front shock which has the wheels on it, rear torque arms are SOLD, 155" idlers from top rear shaft with new NTN bearings, rails are SOLD. If you need any of this let me know.

0205171931b.jpg 0205171931a.jpg 0205171931.jpg

Last edited:

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Price on rails shipped to 54923?
I haven't shipped rails recently so I have no idea on shipping, I would take $100 plus actual shipping and insurance for the rails... send me a message or post to this thread tomorrow evening and I should have a better idea on shipping, I will need to measure and weigh them...

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Rails are gone now, sorry... still have complete rear scissor, link that goes to front scissor / shock, front shock cross shaft with idler wheels on it, rear axle complete, some rubber bumpers, ice scratchers (which are serviceable but very well used), top rear suspension mount idlers and retainers, etc.

haxman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Polaris Skid Rear Scissor

I tried to PM you but did not see a response. I am interested in the rear scissor, cross bars and upper bogies. Please let me know what you want for them.

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
I tried to PM you but did not see a response. I am interested in the rear scissor, cross bars and upper bogies. Please let me know what you want for them.
I just checked my inbox, and nothing...
Apologies for not updating this ad, but the complete rear scissor is gone, I traded it for a T-motion / Pro-motion rear scissor type setup (which I do not have in hand yet). I was going to try out that setup to see if I liked it on my Pro. I do have the upper bogeys with new NTN bearings in them, and the plastic retainer / spacer pieces that have the allen head set screw in them. I will attach pictures when I get a chance.

Let me know if you are interested in the T-Motion rear scissor setup, and/or the upper bogeys. like I said I will post up a picture as soon as I get a chance.

All the pictures I am adding to this post are what I have left, plus the pro-motion rear scissor (just ask if you want more info about it too). Don't have that in hand yet though.

0306182140c.jpg 0306182140a.jpg 0306182140b.jpg 0306182140.jpg AvidScissor.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features